Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 30, 2013
- Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
- Bible, New Testament, I Thessalonians
- Some people make headlines while others make history.
- Philip Elmer-DeWitt, in Time Magazine
- Talent is nothing but a prolonged period of attention and shortened period of mental assimilation.
- Konstantin Stanislavsky (1863 - 1938)
- I never feel that I have comprehended an emotion, or fully lived even the smallest events, until I have reflected upon it in my journal; my pen is my truest confidant, holding in check the passions and disappointments that I dare not share even with my beloved.
- Stephanie Barron, Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor, 1996
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.