Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 06, 2013
- A sound mind in a sound body is a short but full description of a happy state in this world.
- John Locke (1632 - 1704)
- The sole advantage of power is that you can do more good.
- Baltasar Gracian, The Art of Worldly Wisdom, 1647
- When you want to believe in something, you also have to believe in everything that's necessary for believing in it.
- Ugo Betti, Struggle Till Dawn
- What helps luck is a habit of watching for opportunities, of having a patient, but restless mind, of sacrificing one's ease or vanity, of uniting a love of detail to foresight, and of passing through hard times bravely and cheerfully.
- Charles Victor Cherbuliez
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.