Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - December 26, 2012
- Measure not the work until the day's out and the labor done.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1806 - 1861)
- Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
- Margaret Lee Runbeck
- As a scientist, I am not sure anymore that life can be reduced to a class struggle, to dialectical materialism, or any set of formulas. Life is spontaneous and it is unpredictable, it is magical. I think that we have struggled so hard with the tangible that we have forgotten the intangible.
- Diane Frolov and Andrew Schneider, Northern Exposure, Zarya, 1994
- Only two things you ignore: things that aren't important and things you wish weren't important, and wishing never works.
- David Shore, House M.D., Not Cancer, 2008
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.