Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - December 02, 2012
- I'm glad I don't have to explain to a man from Mars why each day I set fire to dozens of little pieces of paper, and then put them in my mouth.
- Mignon McLaughlin
- Then give to the world the best you have. And the best will come back to you.
- Madeline Bridges, O Magazine, December 2003
- No man is an Island, intire of itselfe; every man is a peece of the Continent, a part of the maine...
- John Donne (1572 - 1631), Devotions XVII
- If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see.
- Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862)
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.