Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - November 30, 2012
- Whatever is reasonable is true, and whatever is true is reasonable.
- Georg W. Hegel (1770 - 1831)
- Win hearts, and you have all men's hands and purses.
- William Cecil Burleigh
- Life is like an ever-shifting kaleidoscope - a slight change, and all patterns alter.
- Sharon Salzberg
- All important persons have about them someone in a subordinate position who has their ear. These dependents are very susceptible to slights, and, when they are not treated as they think they should be, will by well-directed shafts, constantly repeated, poison the minds of their patrons against those who have provoked their animosity. It is well to keep in with them.
- W. Somerset Maugham (1874 - 1965), The Razor's Edge, 1943
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.