Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - November 28, 2012
- Nothing is more pleasing and engaging than the sense of having conferred benefits. Not even the gratification of receiving them.
- Ellis Peters
- To get the best out of a man go to what is best in him.
- Daniel Considine
- If men saw that a term was set to their troubles, they would find strength in some way to withstand the hocus-pocus and intimidations of the prophets.
- Lucretius (96 BC - 55 BC), On the Nature of the Universe
- When you make a mistake, there are only three things you should ever do about it: admit it, learn from it, and don't repeat it.
- Paul "Bear" Bryant, I Ain't Never Been Nothing but a Winner
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.