Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - November 11, 2012
- My object all sublime I shall achieve in time...
- W. S. Gilbert (1836 - 1911), The Mikado, 1885
- You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old.
- George Burns (1896 - 1996)
- A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.
- Paul Dudley White
- No synonym for God is so perfect as Beauty. Whether as seen carving the lines of the mountains with glaciers, or gathering matter into stars, or planning the movements of water, or gardening - still all is Beauty!
- John Muir (1838 - 1914), Atlantic Monthly, January 1869
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.