Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - November 04, 2012
- Indolence is a delightful but distressing state; we must be doing something to be happy.
- Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948)
- The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved.
- Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)
- I guess we'd be living in a boring, perfect world if everybody wished everybody else well.
- Jennifer Aniston, O Magazine, February 2004
- People don't believe what you tell them.
They rarely believe what you show them.
They often believe what their friends tell them.
They always believe what they tell themselves.
- Seth Godin, Seth Godin's Blog, 07-29-06
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.