Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - October 30, 2012
- The number of guests at dinner should not be less than the number of the Graces nor exceed that of the Muses, i.e., it should begin with three and stop at nine.
- Marcus Terentius Varro (116 BC - 27 BC)
- There are two modes of establishing our reputation: to be praised by honest men, and to be abused by rogues. It is best, however, to secure the former, because it will invariably be accompanied by the latter.
- Charles Caleb Colton (1780 - 1832)
- Nothing is so awesomely unfamiliar as the familiar that discloses itself at the end of a journey.
- Cynthia Ozick
- The way we see the problem is the problem.
- Stephen Covey, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.