Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - October 16, 2012
- If you would stand well with a great mind, leave him with a favorable impression of yourself; if with a little mind, leave him with a favorable impression of himself.
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge (1772 - 1834)
- Character is forged in the smallest of struggles. Then, when the big challenges come, we’re ready.
- Waiter Rant, Waiter Rant weblog, 12-30-05
- More often than not, a hero’s most epic battle is the one you never see; it’s the battle that goes on within him or herself.
- Kevin Smith, My Boring Ass Life, 04-18-06
- I think it is often easier to make progress on mega-ambitious dreams. Since no one else is crazy enough to do it, you have little competition. In fact, there are so few people this crazy that I feel like I know them all by first name.
- Larry Page, University of Michigan Commencement Address, 2009
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.