Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - September 21, 2012
- Consult your friend on all things, especially on those which respect yourself. His counsel may then be useful where your own self-love might impair your judgment.
- Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)
- The way to procure insults is to submit to them: a man meets with no more respect than he exacts.
- William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)
- America's greatest strength, and its greatest weakness, is our belief in second chances, our belief that we can always start over, that things can be made better.
- Anthony Walton
- What we're all striving for is authenticity, a spirit-to-spirit connection.
- Oprah Winfrey (1954 - ), O Magazine
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.