Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - March 17, 2012
- Do not judge men by mere appearances; for the light laughter that bubbles on the lip often mantles over the depths of sadness, and the serious look may be the sober veil that covers a divine peace and joy.
- Edward Chapin
- Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it.
- Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680)
- Passion kept one fully in the present, so that time became a series of mutually exclusive 'nows.'
- Sue Halpern, O Magazine, September 2003
- The only people who can change the world are people who want to. And not everybody does.
- Hugh Macleod, How To Be Creative: 17. Merit can be bought. Passion can't. , 08-22-04
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.