Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:14 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: What have I missed?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:20 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Hey all...

Geeze it's been a heck of a long time, but I've finally got my issues resolved and my life's slown down quite a bit, although I've had quite a few extreme changes. So... What's gone on with the site since my leaving? I should be active now, and I hope to get involved in the community again. :mrgreen:

"The sun rises every day. What is to love? Lock the sun in a box. Force the sun to overcome adversity in order to rise. THEN, we will cheer! I often admire a beautiful sunrise, but I will never consider the sun a champion for having risen."
Garth Stein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:31 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Really good to see you back, Kon Freak, hope you are going to hang around with us again, seem to remember you had a specially refreshing touch and posted something to do with sitting in a cave after post apocalyptic disaster which cracked me up. :roll:

There are a handful of us oldies still around, Anajo, Tony, DSW and Libra. Tommy is busy studying, check some of his last posts and catch up there. Tony has treated us to some good fireside tales and Libra gave us some special reports earlier in the year - go back to some of their older posts and check them out. DSW managed to break some bones and put himself into plaster, and now it seems his youngster is trying to follow the tradition. Other old friends drop by and leave a message from time to time.

Perhaps we had so many amazing heated debates, crazy discussions, confusing arguments and weird word fights we have exhausted ourselves and our options and need some new subject matter by new minds! We could certainly do with some new jokes. Anyhow welcome back. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:56 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Thanks. Glad I didn't seem to miss way too much. I'll be active every few days now hopefully, my new programming job has me busy at all hours. But thank you for the warm welcome, it's good to know that there are still some of the older members active. Can't wait to get back into it all!

"The sun rises every day. What is to love? Lock the sun in a box. Force the sun to overcome adversity in order to rise. THEN, we will cheer! I often admire a beautiful sunrise, but I will never consider the sun a champion for having risen."
Garth Stein