Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:13 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: famous celebrity quotes
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:57 pm 

1. “The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.” – Jennifer Aniston

2. “The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.” – Paris Hilton

3. “I try to believe like I believed when I was five…when your heart tells you everything you need to know.” – Lucy Liu

4. “You make mistakes, but I don’t have any regrets. I’m the kind of person who takes responsibility for it and deals with it. I learn from everything I do.” – Kim Kardashian

5. “I’ve just got to maintain my passion for what I do.” – Leonardo DiCaprio

6. “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” – Eminem

7. “You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something in your life.” – Eminem

8. “We’re all damaged in our own way. Nobody’s perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.” – Johnny Depp

9. “Once you hit 40, you start re-examining the math of it all. I’ll trade wisdom for youth any day.” – Brad Pitt

10. “I’m my own person, and people can say whatever they want. I’m still going to be the person that I am.” – Lindsay Lohan

11. “You know, what can I say. If a relationship can’t work out, make a record.” – Miley Cyrus

12. “Sometimes you just need your privacy.” – Rihanna

13. “Sexiness is a state of mind – a comfortable state of being. It’s about loving yourself in your most unlovable moments.” – Halle Berry

14. “Just because you’re on the Disney Channel and you always have a smile on your face, they think you’re perfect, and it’s obvious that nobody’s life really is.” – Demi Lovato

15. “Please remember, no matter what you go through in life, somebody else might have it harder. So just appreciate. I feel like in our world today we focus on so many things that are completely pointless.” – Jessica Simpson

What are your favorite quotes? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:20 pm 

Quote:
“You make mistakes, but I don’t have any regrets. I’m the kind of person who takes responsibility for it and deals with it. I learn from everything I do.” – Kim Kardashian

So do I. :) great quote from Kim..

One of my personal favorites is
"I don't believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don't judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free."
Angelina Jolie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:06 pm 

“I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face.”

Johnny Depp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:05 am 

Hi................
I like celebrity quotes so much.I share one quote i love this one.
"Confidence is 10% hard work and 90% delusion,Just thinking foolishly that you will be able to do What you want to do."
Hope you also like it.
Thanks. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:37 pm 

Eminem is a wise guy even though he acts really wak sometimes!

Post subject: Here's another one
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:29 am 

JK Rowling has admitted feeling absolutely suicidal after her first marriage ended. Now, with a fortune estimated at £504 million, the Harry Potter series author says:
"I have never been remotely ashamed of having been depressed. Never," she added.
"What's to be ashamed of? I went through a really rough time and I am quite proud that I got out of that."