Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:41 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Crowd!!
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:59 am 

One of the things that I feared the most earlier was being alone or doing jobs or thing alone...
What I mean to say is I feared the Unknown...
Yes majority of the people has this problem...
I used to fit in the crowd cracking some PJ’s, commenting etc…
Yes it was true that it was good being in the crowd, later I realized that it was good for that time being...
But that crowd was useless when I needed help...
But still continued to be in the crowd...
But as I continued to be in the crowd my mistakes was growing...
I used to feel shy, nervous; I used to think that what others would think about me i.e. judgments, etc...
Just by thinking about the mistakes I used to commit lots of new mistakes that were never supposed to happen...
Actually we are caught up by what we are running from...
Just by thinking about the judgments and all other fucking stuffs I got fucked in my jobs, seminars and all other opportunities...
When the crowd was not there in my jobs or works or when I needed help I used to go by myself or it would be better use that I tried to go alone by myself...
I tried my best, but still I used to look around that anyone was looking at me or thinking about me or not, in some situation I used to wait that my friend that’s the crowd would join with me, in some situation I was not able to do that job itself which was so easy…
But I think that mistakes are nothing but opportunities given to us by god to learn grow & advance along the road of self mastery…
But the thing is we fail to recognize mistakes as opportunities but we recognize it as stumbling blocks...
Clinging to safe shores in life is nothing more than making a choice to remain imprisoned by your fears...
Yes it’s true that our stumbling stones can become stepping stones if we choose, what do you say?
But if we fail to recognize the mistakes as opportunity & continue to do the same mistakes then you’re sleeping, sleeping so deeply that you’re dead but still living...
Still living because you still have a chance, chance to die & reborn again...
How we show up when we meet the opportunities of our lives has a great influence on how our lives ultimately unfold...
Yes everyone gets an opportunity, that’s what I got on the 3 months holidays after 2nd semester...
That opportunity came from my sister...
She advised me to read the fables “The monk who sold his Ferrari “& “Discover your destiny “by Robin S Sharma...
Those two books are really outstanding; I advise that everyone should read those books & those kinds of books...
There you’ll find or may find solutions to your problems, that I & one my friend found that...
Reading those books I recognized my mistakes & was giving my best to overcome them...
I used to fear & feel shy talking to girls or interacting with them that I still do...
I used to fear about the judgment comments about my works, jobs that I overcome...
I used to fear being alone now I spend time being alone at evening in chammundi hills...
Wow its feels really great being single i.e. alone…
Also now I can interact with or help unknown people...
I used to fear doing my jobs alone now I can do that...
I haven’t overcome them completely but to some extent far better than I used to...
And I’m still working on it...
Now I can do things alone, be alone...
All the information you need to succeed already exists; the only problem is you're not exposing or exploring yourself to it…
Actually unknown is the known that you’ll come to know when you explore...
In every experience there hides a lesson, the one who is lucky gets that lesson, but the one who is talented makes benefit or learns from those lessons, but the one who learns from others mistakes rather committing mistakes by himself is the true genius..
Now I love mistakes because it gives me a chance to learn new things i.e. the unknown that I previously didn’t knew & now I came to know...
My request for all is to stop living to please others, stop following the crowd & stop betraying yourself...
Run your own race; Do not fit in stand out...
Things are never as bad as they seem, the situation that cause us sorrow are the same ones that introduce us to the strength, power, wisdom that we truly are...
I think best way to learn is to teach...
Teach me, let’s grow...

- Prasad MV :D

Fear not the Unknown for it is where your greatness resides...
There is a giant asleep within every person, when that giant awakes miracles happen...

From “Discover Your Destiny” by Robin.S.Sharma.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:42 pm 

HI guys,,,According to me these are more informative information in this post.....Thanks for this very helpful and innovative information in this site,,, i really appreciate. Keep it up.
I like this valuable information these are very good tips for me .....

best regards..
kajal

Post subject: Reply
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:56 pm 

Thanks..
Thanks a lot...
Find all works of mine in my blog " We With PMV "..
:D