Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:12 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: When ?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:15 am 
Offline
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:52 pm
Posts: 1744
Location: SEA
We :) and :lol: but when are we really :D ?

_________________
Life is a lesson. Learn from it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:01 pm 
Offline
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:25 pm
Posts: 1217
Location: Australia
When I am with one, some, or best - all - of my close family together, that is my complete happiness as long as they are safe and well.

All the family together does not happen often, as you know some close ones are in London, so those times are are the ultimate and I become totally dotty :D :roll: :D

I am also a truly happy in my garden enjoying the gentleness of it. :D

Being part of this forum also gives me genuine happiness.
I never dreamed I would become so fond of and enjoy the regular company of a special group of different people all spread out round the world. To someone who grew up without even a telephone or refrigerator at home, the internet and the possibilities it has given me were completely and utterly inconceivable. :D

_________________
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
e e cummings (1894 - 1962)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:28 am 
Offline
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:31 pm
Posts: 2349
Do you think it makes sense to say, "You're not really happy, you just think you are." ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:44 pm 
Offline
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:28 am
Posts: 4297
gumtree wrote:
When I am with one, some, or best - all - of my close family together, that is my complete happiness as long as they are safe and well.

All the family together does not happen often, as you know some close ones are in London, so those times are are the ultimate and I become totally dotty :D :roll: :D

I am also a truly happy in my garden enjoying the gentleness of it. :D

Being part of this forum also gives me genuine happiness.
I never dreamed I would become so fond of and enjoy the regular company of a special group of different people all spread out round the world. To someone who grew up without even a telephone or refrigerator at home, the internet and the possibilities it has given me were completely and utterly inconceivable. :D


Gumtree,

If had the resources to take an airplane to Australia, I would reserve a seat on said plane and come to Australia and spend some fun time with you if you would have me. You are my kind of person.

You are such a beautiful woman.

_________________
Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.
~Bertrand Russell


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:24 pm 
Offline
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:25 pm
Posts: 1217
Location: Australia
Anajo if i was rich I'd send you a ticket and we'd pop down to Melbourne and tease DSW!

Do you remember some years ago when I bought a lottery ticket and we all planned round the world trips to meet each other? Maybe I should buy another. :)

_________________
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
e e cummings (1894 - 1962)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:55 pm 
Offline
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:52 pm
Posts: 1744
Location: SEA
gumtree wrote:
Anajo if i was rich I'd send you a ticket and we'd pop down to Melbourne and tease DSW!

Do you remember some years ago when I bought a lottery ticket and we all planned round the world trips to meet each other? Maybe I should buy another. :)



I think it would be a good idea.

_________________
Life is a lesson. Learn from it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:33 pm 
Offline
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:25 pm
Posts: 1217
Location: Australia
arrow wrote:
gumtree wrote:
Anajo if i was rich I'd send you a ticket and we'd pop down to Melbourne and tease DSW!

Do you remember some years ago when I bought a lottery ticket and we all planned round the world trips to meet each other? Maybe I should buy another. :)



I think it would be a good idea.


:lol: Will do so today :wink:

_________________
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
e e cummings (1894 - 1962)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:04 pm 
Offline
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:16 am
Posts: 3140
Location: Melbourne, Australia
I'll put the kettle on.

_________________
السلام عليكم


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:04 pm 
Offline
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:28 am
Posts: 4297
GumTree,
DSW has the kettle on. Arrow and I will join him while we wait for you and look forward to a cuppa.

Image

_________________
Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.
~Bertrand Russell


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group