Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:34 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:10 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

I just managed to pop in here hardly coz of the lack of freedom Mubarak is imposing on us - Egyptian nation - here ... to all the world now, I am addressing you from the real scenes in Cairo and sending you one true message of what's taking place here.

Mubarak is a tyrannical and dictatorship figure. Its not about him only, the Egyptian nation with all its social different categories are unifying and collaborating against him and against any other corrupt symbol of dictatorship in the whole world to send a message to them through us ... "Power is in people so its no use to practice any tyranny any more".

He and his gang made a low life conspiracy against us his nation ... he made the police kill us, throw tear gas bombs and then throw the dead bodies in the Nile or bury them somewhere unknown, thousands of ppl are injured and there is no blood banks sufficient to compensate them the lost blood, many are killed brutally.

However, our brave nation are not scared from this coward reactions from the police, we - the nation - continued to walk our protests despite the killings. When the number of protesters increased to reach millions, police reacted more cowardly ... they retreated back taking orders from minister of Police to hide and open prison for criminals and prisoners to come out all at one time ... imagine how chaotic and scary the scene is.

This gang's plan was as follows: to hide the police away and to make all those criminals out to scare ppl generally and the protesters to go back home but they failed you know why? coz the protesters were smarter; they divided themselves into groups some fight the criminals, others fight the police, others save their families and properties and others keep protesting ... damn!

After all this blood and lives at stake and Mubarak is still arrogant and sticking to his position not caring even to address his nation with one single message until 4 horrible days!

And then when he realized the world is looking with great worry to whats happening in Egypt ... he kinda felt that he 'must' speak out to the nation not for their sake but in a position of being forced to save his ***!

He has to change the government, after its too late. He has to announce that his evil son wont be our president after he is dead, when its too late. He has to appoint a Deputy when he totally refused this to pave the way for his son to rule us, when again its too late. We kept asking him for long all these past 30 years to do that and he never listens but he inflicts physical and spiritual torture on us. Its too late Mubarak, all we need is him to leave us now ... if not, then I am sure ... we are all in a dark tunnel.

Part of his evil tactics and low life strategy onto us - his nation - is to deprive them from means of connection with themselves and the outter world ... he suspended mobiles ph lines, curfews, no internet access to the entire country, criminals on the streets, police beating us up, food shortage, fake government and state TV, suspension of satellite news channels to blind us all.

Its an experience I ll never forget but I am very proud to be part of it.

Still incidents are occurring .. I ll update you with all the truth, nothing but the truth .. if am still alive.

All the best to you all ... pls help communicating this truth to the whole world, for the sake of real peace.

Sally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:55 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Libra,

I've been checking the forum everyday, many times a day, waiting to read a post from you. I was just getting ready to post a "where's Libra?" post.

Great to hear from you. Thank you so much for the update.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:20 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Anajo thanks my dear for your care ...

Latest update: Mubarak allies here calling themselves pro-Mubarak movement are actually police in disguise putting on civilian garments riding horses and camels with weapons beating up all the other anti Mubarak regime innocent protesters in the streets specifically in Tahrir Square (Liberation Square) in the heart of Cairo, the capital.

Now Mubarak's dirty games are apparent one after the other ... he is pretty satisfied with more blood in the cities of Egypt, despite this all ... ppl are more insisting to resist his tyranny and terrorism. Its time to uncover the "Real" terrorists in the world and to all Mubarak allies (on the political level) all of you ... you are not less than him, we call you terrorists so stop acting like you are 'combating' terrorism. Where is the human rights foundation? where is the animal rights even, they must sympathize indeed .... if you want to see real scenes ... have your CNN channels on and you will cry many tears.

Thanks for now ...

Libra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:08 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Now listen here you, my Desert dwelling, date munching darling. BE BLOODY CAREFUL! No Tonyisms, I want to hear tales of victory from you, living and breathing.

الله يكون معك

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:10 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

DSW wrote:
Now listen here you, my Desert dwelling, date munching darling. BE BLOODY CAREFUL! No Tonyisms, I want to hear tales of victory from you, living and breathing.

الله يكون معك

Ditto !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:24 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

DSW wrote:

الله يكون معك

Don't worry DSW dear ... we don't die that easily ... especially me, we are strong as long we believe in our rights.

What is shocking me now is that those phony and fake organizations as in Human Rights are remaining silent until now? what are they waiting for still huh? Are they waiting to list more victims to come? I am not surprised to see that they are politically inclined to dictators despite their names ... Mubarak is sending his disguised troops to kill peaceful unarmed protesters and those organizations or the other authorized entities are just watching and merely sympathizing !!! so lame but they are losing respect and no more trust worthy . ... shame on you!

And thanks for those who really and sincerely cared even without knowing the means to do that.

Will be back to you with more ... only if am still breathing.

Libra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Dear Libra thank you so much for messages, keep in touch when you can and we will be watching all news.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:35 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

You welcome GT ... this is my duty and sincere role in front of myself and the whole world.

Further updates: Now Mubarak is sending more and more disguised troops to evacuate by force Tahrir Square (Liberation sq) ... those brutal special troops were discovered to be allies to his system after catching some of em during the fights and finding their social IDs knowing that they are police forces. They are throwing Molotov cocktails towards the unarmed protesters injuring 1000 person and killing three since yesterday! however, protesters there are still hanging on defending themselves with whatever shields they might find and throwing stones against them to prevent any attack, women were told to go home coz its like war now but women refused firmly ... affirming that they will fight for democracy, freedom and their rights hand in hand with their brave men there.

No comment.

Libra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Sally,

I hope that everything turns out as your heart desires. I fear the worst though.. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:23 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

And yet I remain optimistic in hoping for the best in the long run.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:10 am 
DedeKorkut
DedeKorkut

oh, at last i've heard from you, dear sister, thank God!

i agree with DSW, fight for your rights but you should also see the free and honorable future of Egypt.

I hate Mubarak, i hate Baradey too. It's a pity that friend and brother Egyptians suffer from such idiots, but as i see on the TV and hear from those who came from Egypt, (and now as you said) Egyptians are being united, Muslims, Christians, Kopties, the Poor, the wealthy etc. I hope that your nation will gain their freedom and honor back, without being impressed by those who are minions of imperialism.

I wish one day my poor nation will show the bravery of Egyptians and kick some asses here.

Stay alive, my prayers are with you, i hope and know in heart that God will grant you the victory soon.

And one question, what's the role of ehvan-al-muslimin in these affairs? Don't know about their recent situation but i researched about Hasan al-Benna and Sayyid Qutub for a long time and although i don't like them much, seems they are "independent".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:10 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Sally,

So worried about you.

Please update.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:25 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

I just wonder what made the Egyptian people voted for Hosni for a long time that it took them three decades before they realized his tyranny? I have never heard Egyptian government suppressing freedom here and there in the past, please correct me if am wrong. Was he notorious in killing his fellow egyptians? Observing from SEA, i understand how hard he tries to cling to power and restore order if only to eventually make a graceful exit.

I hope you stay on the side of caution, as you have always done. It's very difficult to stay neutral though given the huge tide of emotions and most of the time, the decision is, you just have to do what you gotta do as a citizen. If Hosni has been that evil to his people and nation since he assumed power, then i salute you heroes for finally exercising your freedom. Take part in shaping your nation's future knowing that no president or leader can remain in power once the people lose their faith and confidence in him.

Sovereignty resides in the people at all times and all government authority emanates from them.

Take care of yourself and your nation. Your pyramids stand proud along with your struggle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Hello my dear friends ... here I am destined to come again :)

Sorry for making you worry Anajo but outta my hands, been participating in demonstrations in Tahrir and its hard to leave my people. I share with whatever I can, same as many many sincere Egyptian people. There in the million man march or settled demonstrations there ... people are not riots or causing any chaos like the brutal regime is trying to convey to the whole world ... instead, they spread their thugs all around the corners to take the food and medications we are bringing abouts to save our brothers and sisters in Tahrir ... And what do they do with stolen food and medications? They throw it in the NILE! ... thank you Mubarak, he is trying with each and every dirty means to kill people, I am impressed!!!

However, if you asked people there despite their hard conditions, bad health and shot gun fires flying over their heads and sometimes directly into their heads ... they would say persistently "We won't leave over our dead bodies, until we are 'assured' that this dictatorship Mubarak is gone".

Hello Tony bro, thanks for your sustain and care ...
Mubarak is a tyranny and let me thank your nation, great Turkish people, for their sincere sustain and their great words for us from Turkey. I am sending you our gratefulness from Tahrir Square.
As for Mr. Baradey, we can't say he is our enemy but surely he is not the 'man' or the aspired 'leader' for Egypt especially he spent nearly most of his life away from our suffering and finally came after his time was up to Egypt to state his opinions. Well, to be democratic; we listen to him but not necessarily approve of all what he says.
As for "Ehvan-al-muslimin" or "Al-Ekhwan" <---- as being pronounced in Egypt namely Muslim Brotherhood. This is a purely Islamic group founded by Hassan Al-Banna who was shot long ago but still some scholars and some so very believers in him like to join this group, which is not scary or bad coz they "know" very well that Egypt is not Iran or Saudi Arabia who live in the strictness or extremism of belief ... they even understand their fellow Christian neighbors and even the moderate Islamic figures so long our traditions and cultures as well principles are not shaken ... which is sane to all of us, indeed.
I can't understand how the people generally are scared of them 'Muslim Brotherhood' they are so rejecting and have nothing to do with Al Qaida or Bin Laden ... and so rejecting what the Bin Laden and his followers had done, condemning him in the strongest terms. One of them even came out to declare to us; that if we totally reject living in the Egyptian society we would of immigrated to such other countries that are strict in the implementation of Islam ... they added, that they reject this totally coz they are promoters for Islam not distorting it. And if, they lied, then no body will believe them in the future same as nobody is believing Mubarak now and they are entirely NEVER the same.

Anyways, thats what they said and if we want to respect their voices as a matter of implementing democracy then at least we listen and discuss ... elections and pure democracy should be initiated by listening to all our oppositions including the minorities, that if we need real peace to evolve.

Hosni Mubarak tricks are well known by us and even by the smart Int'l community. He uses well the idea of the scary Muslim Brotherhood to scare America and Israel and uses this burnt card to pressure them to help him stay in Egypt and continue his tyranny ... which is quite naive hence, Obama and nearly most of the sane folks urges him to leave 'NOW' ... he uses other tricks recently sending his troops secretly to cause explosions in our gas pipes reaching to both Jordon and Israel to translate this fear out loud ... again naive and low life!

Hello arrow ... nice question but it needs a bit of explanation and clarification: You used the term "voted" which we need now. We never voted for Hosni since 1980. I need to remind you that before Hosni, we were led by this great warrior namely Anwar Al Saddat who was assassinated. He appointed before this time, a deputy to take care of the country until a 'fair' and 'legal' elections take place. This curse, i mean, this deputy was Mubarak who misused the opportunity and took the presidential position since then without any votes or elections until now ... everytime, coming out to nation telling use since decades, I fought in the war and brought you peace, I am working on political and social reforms, I ... blah blah blah and blah. What he was working on very cleverly is how to divide us well low salaries to paralyze us or deprive us from a dignified life, very scary future, imprisoning any one who even have another opinion which could simply be objecting to his, torturing people using his lame police allied system, he even causes a rift between muslims and christians by bombing Churches as the one recently happened in Alexandria in the 1st day of this year! Why? simple answer and well known politically speaking -------> to divide us. When you divide whatever, you manipulate better and best. What is happening now in Tahrir an absolute unity which is not what he wants ... its power .. thats why he is shaking and trembling. I will tell you something I saw in the scene yesterday in Tahrir Square ... Muslims are praying and a huge circle was made around them by their Christian brothers and sisters to watch and protect their backs from any intruders might be sent from Mubarak to finish em up! can you see what I am talking about?! Mubarak only advantage now is he returned our love and unity to us .. only when we realized that he is our real enemy ... without him, we are better and unified.

Further updates: Mubarak continues his dirty plan .. he is chasing international TV reporters in Hilton hotel and others to put em in Jail or even kill em ... why? to blind the eyes of the world from what might happen in Tahrir ... he wants to kill ppl when all the world's eyes should be folded!!
Recent news about his wealth estimation ... actually our stolen money taken by him and his family ... reaches 70 billion dollars!!! while reports say that Egypt got more than 40% of its population find no bread to eat. I guess this needs no comment for now ... !

My last lines for now ... I wanna say; Freedom costs much, but its worth it. Even if I and my fellow people will die in Tahrir, we won't stop until we regain back our dignity, take revenge for those being killed (martyrs) on purpose by his regime.

Thank you all for caring to read the truth.

Sal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:26 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

And this is one of the videos of what's happening in Egypt now.
Mubarak n' his thugs/ Police VS the Egyptian Protesters.

Have a look and see ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbKUFEXx ... r_embedded