Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:04 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:45 am 

I think the entire quote / paragraph should be included:

"I really don't know why it is that all of us are so committed to the sea, except I think it is because in addition to the fact that the sea changes and the light changes, and ships change, it is because we all came from the sea. And it is an interesting biological fact that all of us have, in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and, therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears. We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch it we are going back from whence we came."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:45 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

This concept is new to my mind but if you believe that well its good to see that you at least believe something because some people don't. Oh feel free to ask me any questions on love or life. Keep thinking... :idea:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:53 pm 

In addition:
I really don't know why it is that all of us are so committed to the sea, except I think it is because in addition to the fact that the sea changes and the light changes, and ships change, it is because we all came from the sea. And it is an interesting biological fact that all of us have, in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and, therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears. (We also have the same percentage of water in our bodies as there is between the sea and the land.) We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch it we are going back from whence we came.