Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:23 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:41 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Meh. I have to say in the recent stress that I've faced, I've picked up leisure smoking. It's not as bad as a habit as I once thought. I mean, realistically, it's not too terrible on my health, not nearly as bad as the stress, and it's not as unpleasant as an experience as I thought... I actually enjoy it sometimes, depending on the situation.

"The sun rises every day. What is to love? Lock the sun in a box. Force the sun to overcome adversity in order to rise. THEN, we will cheer! I often admire a beautiful sunrise, but I will never consider the sun a champion for having risen."
Garth Stein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:25 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

"not too terrible on my health"? Have you been sleeping under a rock for the past decade? ;) I think what you mean to say is, "It's not too terrible on my health YET."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:46 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Tommy GS wrote:
"not too terrible on my health"? Have you been sleeping under a rock for the past decade? ;) I think what you mean to say is, "It's not too terrible on my health YET."

Hmm? What do you mean? As an American, we are born with the right of invincibility, aren't we? 8O

"The sun rises every day. What is to love? Lock the sun in a box. Force the sun to overcome adversity in order to rise. THEN, we will cheer! I often admire a beautiful sunrise, but I will never consider the sun a champion for having risen."
Garth Stein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:49 am 

8) People smoke~It is bad we all know that!!!My Grandparents died from it and I see people dieing everyday in my job.Not all people with cancer got it from smoking you get it from alot of different things.sh-- skin cancer is bad and it's from the sun I have taking care of people that had got skin cancer and it went to there brain.Also people that have lung cancer that never smoked.It seems that everyone always talks about the people that smoke and that smoking is going to kill them!!!!It may but there are alot of things that kills people everyday. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:53 am 

:D Please know that I think people have the right to smoke not smoke sit in the sun with no sun screen...STAND on the roof and pee off it.lol :o :lol: