Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:04 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:03 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

I feel so lonely today. There 's a reason why and i understand what it is albeit i have been able to deal with it effectively and well in the past. Does this happen to everyone? If i am unheard of for quite a while on the forum, just consider this thread. Thank you my friends for your lovely presence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:04 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Regrettably, I know exactly what you mean. The good news is, it always passes. T^alking is a great reliever unless, of course, it's things one cannot talk about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:04 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Loneliness. Sweet loneliness. It's a bittersweet time. I've always had a peculiar affinity for melancholy. I guess it makes the music a little sweeter, if that makes sense. I can handle alienation if it makes time alone with myself that much better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:03 pm 
DedeKorkut
DedeKorkut

we're already alone,because noone can escape from himself/herself and become an "other man", noone can leave his/her body and see what others see or feel what they feel.opposite of the situation does not exist, and he who say "i'm not alone" is merely experiencing an illusion. when you accept that you're alone in the world, there's two ways will probably followed by you: to seek God or to claim yourself as a God.

The "outer world" is an illusion created by your brain,believe me, this is what i learned at least from education of bio-engineering (:

I believe that we need God because God is the only one who can bind us to each other, because we feel God without five senses,without eyes,noses,ears etc.

If you hadn't had ears,eyes,nose and a skin, the outer world would not have been existing for you. Then, know that loneliness or its opposite(what's the opposite of loneliness in English?) does not exist, they're all merely illusion.

This is why Shakespeare called "All the world's a stage,and all the men and women merely players". As i understand it, Shakespeare had discovered that people are figures who play their role which we applied for them.

On the other hand, feelings such as love, if they do not depend on pysical senses, can reveal that there "people" who live and affect us regardless of our will.

I have always felt lonely since may childhood, there's three things which can cure this:To believe(but not only believe,also know) that there's a God, To love someone(or something, or many people or many things) and live in a world of ideas,not pysical entities...

I hope i could explain what i think...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:35 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Eloquent Tony. I know when alone I rarely feel lonely, but often in company I do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:30 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

I think loneliness does happen to everyone at some time and to many the painful desolate loneliness you're feeling now, Arrow. But DSW's right, it does eventually pass, though that's hard to believe at the time.

Tony's words are so wise especially to direct your love in new directions "To love someone(or something, or many people or many things) ".

Come back to us when you're ready

GT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:43 am 
DedeKorkut
DedeKorkut

i am the happiest person in the world seeing that i suceeded to explain my ideas in english and you understand and even approved them, at last! :D

One love to rule them all,one love to find them/one love to bring them all and in the radiance bind them

(: