Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:16 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Melancholy.
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:33 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

How to get over your deep state of sadness?

Thanks ...

Libra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:25 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

When you find out, let me know!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:41 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

I wish I could ...

Libra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:00 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

just a thought, but a lass I used to coach was fanatical about the history and culture of Egypt. She would argue you live in paradise. Should be worth a little smile I hope.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:15 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

There must be something missing in your life Libra. The answers are actually there with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:30 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

DSW wrote:
just a thought, but a lass I used to coach was fanatical about the history and culture of Egypt. She would argue you live in paradise. Should be worth a little smile I hope.

Tell her DSW the place is paradise but the guards are from hell ... I hope you both smile as well.

Libra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:33 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

arrow wrote:
There must be something missing in your life Libra. The answers are actually there with you.

You want to convince me that all people around the world are having everything fulfilled but me? of course not, everyone must be missing something or someone ... fact is, how you could cope with this and still be less melancholic.

I am trying to put this balance to be 'less' but unfortunately all my outcome comes to be 'more' ... sometimes I thought I was smart, things are falling outta hand yet, am still having a reason to live or may be the one who created me thinks I still got chances out there to try ... anyways, I ain't enjoying the game.

Libra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:41 am 
DedeKorkut
DedeKorkut

if you seek reasons to be happy, you'll fail,my dear sister,there are many reasons to be sad, more than reasons to be happy. And as your wisdom grows, your sadness grows too, you know, our prophet said "you would never laugh again if you knew all I know" (my translation is not good, sorry). to kill sadness, you must change your mind, you must kill the definitions made by people. sadness,happiness,lonedom, all adjectives like queer,cheerful,cool, etc are definitons made by people. you must "see" that they are all just "feel"ings, there's nothing called "sadness" exists, we just imagine it. when you get used of this way, you'll see that there's no difference between "feelings", between love and hatred, sadness and happiness et. then, you'll say that : I feel, i define some feelings, i do something wise unlike other animals, then this means i create a world in which some "ideas" live, then i should not feel desperate when something makes me sad, because at least it proves that i'm a human." i couldn't explain my ideas in this damned language, but i hope you got the point (:
be happy, sister, the paradise awaits us, look at DSW, he will be put in eternal fire, it is he who should be sad, not you :D :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:12 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Tonyukuk sweets ...

your words are so alleviating away some of the darkness in myself but again sometimes sadness is stronger than your ability to fight it, if you can feel what I am saying bro.

Thank you for trying to be here as usual and in my heart as eternal ... bless ya.

P.S: Come on ... DSW is not bad coz he ain't following our same belief my lil bro :) ... God is the one who judge not you or me or them. Let me add a lil thing for you as a lil lesson and for me as a past experience to support my words now. There are close persons (as I thought) to me who 'supposedly' follow my same belief but they are just taking it as a curtain to their wicked actions ... I think those will be burnt twice or forever (may be) not those other peaceful folks no matter what they follow or lead with.

Hope you get what I mean my lil pearl.

Libra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:57 pm 
DedeKorkut
DedeKorkut

dear sister,i was just joking (:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:08 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Tonyukuk wrote:
dear sister,i was just joking (:

Gladly! I know that too lil bro ;)

Libra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:27 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Libra, I believe everyone gets these bad times and sometimes it takes a long time and is hard to end them. You're not alone in these feelings.

No one can always be happy, there is too much in the world wrong and sad and sometimes you just lose faith that anything can ever get better. If you dwell on this it can get worse and worse and harder to climb back from. Perhaps just finding joy in very small things will bring lighter moments and then they will grow so you notice more good things happening and bring hope back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:44 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

gumtree wrote:
Libra, I believe everyone gets these bad times and sometimes it takes a long time and is hard to end them. You're not alone in these feelings.

No one can always be happy, there is too much in the world wrong and sad and sometimes you just lose faith that anything can ever get better. If you dwell on this it can get worse and worse and harder to climb back from. Perhaps just finding joy in very small things will bring lighter moments and then they will grow so you notice more good things happening and bring hope back.

Your words are so curing ... thank you.

Libra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:41 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

" the paradise awaits us, look at DSW, he will be put in eternal fire, it is he who should be sad, not you"

Presuming to know god's mind Tony? Speaking for him/her/it? Or are you telling him/her/it what would need to be done? My goodness but that makes one close to a Heretic doesn't it?

I wonder what would happen to you if you've overstepped your mark?
I wonder what would happen to you if I'm god's test of your tolerance?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:30 am 
DedeKorkut
DedeKorkut

DSW, i was just joking and expecting you'll laugh at it too,but it seems i'm misunderstood. I hate those who define people as "inhabitants of hell" or "dwellers of the paradise" and use those terms as an irony.but sorry, perhaps my appearance on this forum was not suitable to make such jokes,this is why you're offended.