It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:32 pm 

"Imagination feeds me with power , but love takes it away."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:10 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Persoanally I see it as meaning that when you are in love with someone it takes away some of your power, becasue you start to loose control of yourself, and you start to fall into the power of the person with whom you are in love with.

But the imgination can give an indiviual a great deal of power in inspiring ideas and thoughts, which may also leed to action as well. In addition to is ablity to take people to whole new worlds, and a persons imgination is completely within thier own control. It gives them the power to create.

Love ebbs that power making you subject to another person.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:24 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Love is not about imagination but reality. Love is not selfish... :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:37 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Imagination makes you wonder, wondering makes you ponder and pondering makes you reason. Reasoning is not always a wise decision... Love is a world which has no beginning or end it is also not new nor old so therefore gaining the power and ability to create whole new worlds from imagination will only make you more lost than anyone has ever been! :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:14 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

I would debate you on the idea that love is not selfish, but that would not be relevent to this thread. But love can indeed by very much about the self.

It is also questionable just how much love really is about reality, a good deal of imagination often plays a role within love. Love is in fact a preception. It is not a proven fact.

Post subject: reply to romeo
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:15 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

If love is not proven to be a fact and within it lies some imagination. Then Remember a imagination cannot effect reality so then how come it effects the world and the world is not an imagination but reality???... I am sure you have family who loves you an you believe that so then you believe in something that withholds a portion of imagination in it? Also consider that you cannot see someone thinking but you can see someone doing a specific action towards another which is caring and saying after doing that action towards the person that i love you. Now your seeing that and the two people are substances which is a form of evidence that something do exist! :idea:

Last edited by Enoch Bernard on Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:54 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

But "love" is just a word that people have invented to describe something which they cannot understand. There is in fact no such thing as "love" the relations between people are ultimately dirven by the instinct. It is an act of nature.

Love is just as unproven as the concept of God is, becasue it is no physcially tangeable. The reason why two people might form an attraction to each other is ultimate drawn by chemical reactions in the brain.

Humans are evolved from apes, and most apes are social animals, so familail bonds come from natural instinct.

Humans have created the idea of "love" out of thier need to try and prove they are somehow surperior over nature.

Post subject: reply to romeo
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:44 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

You got your stuff all tied up sir. Don't let the scientest fool you with those fiction. I will prove you wrong just by asking some questions. If love is just something based on our instinct and nature, then animals have instincts too...so that means they have the tendency to love the way we humans do? Oh! If we evolved from apes then how come there are still apes, what made them evolve an what made them stop evolve? What began the first evolution and why did we stop evoluting? There is a God and he is our creator. We are creations and in order to have a creation there must be a creator. If humans have a end of life on this earth then they must have a beginning. Remember also that in order for something to have a beginning, there must be something without a beginning to create/begin the thing with the beginning. So open your eyes and be not deceived and perceive. You are a quotemaster i exspect you to speak from wisdom and not from knowledge, for knowledge puffeth up and charity edifieth... :idea:

Post subject: Re: reply to romeo
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:35 pm 

I don't think it means love leaves you weak, just that where as imagination has the power to take you anywhere and help you do anything, love means there is always at least one other person whose happiness matters. Because their happiness matters all your decisions are made with their interests in mind, in some ways your success depends on them, giving them the power. With just your imagination you have the power to achieve what you want and answer to no-one else.

[quote="Enoch Bernard"]Oh! If we evolved from apes then how come there are still apes, what made them evolve an what made them stop evolve? What began the first evolution and why did we stop evoluting? There is a God and he is our creator. We are creations and in order to have a creation there must be a creator. If humans have a end of life on this earth then they must have a beginning. Remember also that in order for something to have a beginning, there must be something without a beginning to create/begin the thing with the beginning. So open your eyes and be not deceived and perceive. You are a quotemaster i exspect you to speak from wisdom and not from knowledge, for knowledge puffeth up and charity edifieth... :idea:[/quote]

We didn't evolve from apes, apes and humans evolved from a common ancestor. We haven't stopped evolving, it happens everyday, when another baby is born with a slightly better immune system, with slightly quicker reflexes, with any kind of deformity that can't be attributed to something they were exposed to before they were born or with any number of tiny differences, all of which when added up over thousands of years eventually lead to big changes. Not all changes are for the better, but thats the point about evolution, "the survival of the fittest", the changes that are for the better make it more likely that person/animal to reproduce than the one without or the one with a disadvantage.

Post subject: Re: reply to romeo
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:22 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Mr. Tess395 you made a good attempt by replying but you need to read my writing more than once and catch the thought behind the whole thing. I never said love makes you weak so i do not know who that little statement was for and secondly evolution does not mean what you said. I'm saying that a literal ape turned into a man then what made it change and why didn't man change into something else that's what i meant so i think that you Tess395 should be replying to romeo and his ape evolution statement not me. Hope you still feel free to ask a question on things i wrote if you dont understand or if you want to know more on what i'm saying...

"A wise man eats to the satisfying of his soul."
King Solomon. :idea:

Post subject: quotes
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:00 am 

because love makes you weak

Post subject: Re: quotes
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:06 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Divided i am not happy to correct you but i just cant withheld my tongue from speaking the truth. Real, True, Divine Love makes you strong and i hope you realise this someday. Love is the most powerful source on earth and it does not make you weak! :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:37 pm 

"Imagination feeds me with power , but love takes it away."

I see this quote as this.

Something you think about (Imagination) gives(feeds) you the drive(power) to do something. But love (doesn't have to be a person, it could be drugs,video games, fishing) takes his drive to put his idea's into motion away because he is so stuck on his love that his idea is put off

"Something you think about gives you the drive to do something. But love takes his drive to put his idea's into motion away because he is so stuck on his love that his idea is put off."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 pm 

I really like the quote,it is really meaningful. It gives a brief idea about the reality of how love would make a change for you. Imagination will inspire you to do things but when love strikes the heart, there will be possibilities that it will take away all the things that you want to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:09 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Spoken wisely! I am inspired... :idea: