Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:57 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Do you know?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:31 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Could anyone tell me who was the first person to use the term falling in love???... :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:48 pm 

love means care. you care for me. I care for you. all people care for all people. We must have faith, hope and charity. The word charity has been replaced with the word love in the modern text "Good News" Bible. Jesus Loved (cared) first, and so we love "back". Your expertise is mesmerizing to read but we live on this earth in the here and now and we have been made as romantic and sexual beings. Some of us are also deeply caring individuals but some people are so afraid of love that it blows me away. I have loved many and often in my life and have never been afraid of jumping back into the ocean for more. Because I can love freely without worrying about how my heart may get ripped to pieces. That's life. And that's what we are supposed to do. Love and love and keep right on.
So after that long winded speech let me just finish with this. The perfect love that causes us to be creative and reach for deeper meaning in life and to set goals for ourselves that are pretty lofty at times, this same perfect love also allows us to accept others as they are, to love people with all their odd ways and not expect others to change themselves into something we think they should be. If a man gets bored with a love and would soon not be satisfied then he hasn't found love yet. He is just going through an infatuation. Love is a verb. Love is a choice. If I love you I will care for you for life. If you lose your limbs I will carry you on my back. I don't think there are any people left in this world who love this way. No one cares for their neighbor anymore. No one wants to help carry each others burdens any longer and if you want someone to conform to a standard of living, behaving or education that would fit your life style then you don't love at all. You need to accept or move on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:52 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Thanks alot philsgirl i appreciate it alot. Oh please check out all my topics and posts... :idea: