Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: check out my poem!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:40 pm 

The Vessel

the soul that burrowed itself inside of me has recently been rejuvenated.

somehow, it has found a vessel worth clinging itself to.

a vessel that will never neglect the souls existence or intentions.

instead it has embraced it with open arms and an open mind.

but the soul isnt fully satisfied with its safety.

the vessel shows weakness toward negative emotions.

the type of emotions that could force the soul to leave if they ever got the best of him.

the biggest obstacle that the soul must overcome is the vessels vulnerability to depression.

it must learn how to understand and prevent any meltdown that the vessel may go through.

it has to figure out how to tame the negativity and how to extend the margin open to happiness.

the two have an invisible bond that has been sown together to create a lifelong friendship.

they will be joined together forever, but what about today?

the two must live in this beautiful world where the ugly souls rule, and the great ones follow.

so it looks like they will never reach the point of being accepted by the masses.

together they are different, they are original. able to work faster, stronger and more efficient than the others who oppose them.

the only problem is they are alone.

together they make one. and as long as they walk the earth they will always be just one.

they can only trust each other, and if the vessel fails, the soul will be left to fend for itself on its own.

together they are one. singular, they are none. just a spirit and a corpse; linked by something unexplainable

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:45 pm 

I love your poem. Please explain; are you the soul or the vessel; or are you a soul sharing another vessel? Don't all vessels respond badly to negative emotions. Some vessels get so many negatives thrown at them that they need the soul to hold them up. If you will be friends with the vessel for all of your life on earth then you must be married to the vessel. Why don't you let the vessel know how much you love being sheltered and cared for so the vessel will have a reason to keep fighting in this God forsaken place. A little wink like you use to do or a big embrace like you did once. Little things mean so much to vessels. It sounds to me like you have a vessel who thinks you're the best thing that ever walked the earth. Just my humble opinion.

Post subject: poem
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm 

im not really sure what i meant when i wrote it. i think my body is the vessel and the soul is what controls me. sorry for the confusion. and thanks for reading

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:44 pm 

:D WOW!!!! this is soooo cool!!! I write poems also.... I like your style..... It was really something, it says alot!!!! Keep at it.