Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:35 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:34 pm 

Hey Guys. I know Im new here but i have been looking thru the pages a little bit and it occured to me that there are a lot of ppl that started threads that said they needed quotes. So i figured why not make an official thread to ask for them to avoid clutter? thats just my opinion. If this doesnt work out then i guess it wasnt a good thread start.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:35 pm 

well hey...i was just saying that it seems that a lot of ppl need help...and if we made it into one big one..then ppl wouldnt ahve to go searching thru the certain kinds of quotes they wanted...and most ppl dont even find out if their is a thread about the same one and thats annoying..but i also know it is annyoing to go thru every page to find one thing..i tried last night to find something i wanted but it was confusing cuz most of the tim eit didnt even tell what kind of quote they wanted. and i didnt want to open and close that many i need quotes threads...but if this thing doesnt work..it doesnt really matter