Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:24 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:45 am 
Quote Guru
Quote Guru

I understand truckernun what you went through... My motive behind this is not to hurt you... This is my way of saying, Get up and start living for yourself and forget the past.. I'm not one of those who would symptize would you but would appreciate if you look forward now.. What you had (Love) is past now, you cant bring it over again, So why waste your time on something thats lost and has no reasons to search for.. I'm sorry if I have hurt you in any manner, I use the same manner with my freinds to explain to them what they are wasting thinking about their past... this beautiful life.. Its all upto you to mark it your way.. Take care and hope you enjoy each day to the fullest...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:05 pm 

Yeah well, it isn't that easy. I can't just walk away. I tried.

Easier said than done.

I am doing my very absolute best. I cannot try any harder.

I am doing everything I can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:13 pm 

Truckernun,
Now I can say that I completely understand what you are going through, but I rather talk to you about it away from here and not infront of everyone else. So whenever you feel the need, email me or Pm me.

Best Wishes,
Raven :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:46 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

i'm with raven on this one, completely! i've offered once but i'll offer again. pm me or email me when ever you need to. anyway, i don't think it matters if its love or something less, it still hurts.
truckernun, you deserve better.

"In my time, nightmares walked among us, skewering victims in plain sight...This to make us laugh. And now nightmares are trapped inside the heads of humans...I wonder whom they angered so to merit such a fate?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:12 am 

So what do I do now?

Now he is talking to me about other girls.

And that thought is going to do me in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:41 am 

Well, first he wasn't talking to you right? Now he is talking to you? When did this start?

If he is talking about other girls, ignore him, he is only doing it to hurt you. Have you given him reason to befriend you after this?

Raven 8O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:33 am 

He has always talked. He just wont tell me why he left me.

Am I supposed to give him a reason to befriend me? I dont want him to leave. I love him. I want to be his friend. I want to be more than that, but I can settle for friend if that is what he wants....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:25 am 
Quote Guru
Quote Guru

I say that when a person is not human enough to care for your feelings, why do you... because that person would never be yours.. it could also me a method most guys use to grab attention of the people they love.. I really dont know why you broke up , so cant comment but am surprised that after breaking up, you are still seeing each other... Were you freinds before you got into this relationship.. as sometimes freindships turn into realationships and end up breaking...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:15 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

you don't want to be friends with someone who treats people like that.

"In my time, nightmares walked among us, skewering victims in plain sight...This to make us laugh. And now nightmares are trapped inside the heads of humans...I wonder whom they angered so to merit such a fate?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:32 pm 

You dont understand. I love him.

He could stab me with a knife and sit back and watch me die and laugh. And the last words from my lips would be "I love you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:46 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

i understand where you're coming from, more than you'll ever know. and its not something that comes easy. it comes with time and patience and lots of courage, but one day you'll get there, if you truely want to. right now i don't think that you want to, and i can understand that, but even you've said that it wasn't the greatest relationship, so i know that you know that you don't need to be with him. right now i think that you are still proving that to yourself though, and besides making you feel better, theres not a whole lot that we can do to help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:20 pm 

My very last Ex, not the one I have talked about here, but the very last one I had, just called me yesterday from Maryland. He went in for Basic Training and is now in AIT training for his job in the armory, working and fixing weapons. When me and him broke up, I left him. I felt terrible for doing what I did for the reasons that I did. He told me that he could never be my friend because he was too attached to me, that it would be to hard. He said that he would never date another person again after me, that he didn't want to go through more pain. Well, in a week he was with another girl. I couldn't say much on that though. As much as I wanted him to be my friend, he wouldn't, no matter how much I begged him. I didn't want to lose him, even if it meant just being his friend. I knew it was my fault, but I do not regret my decision, for I am with the best man I could ever have found right now. Well anyways, he called me, and now he is my friend. I'm very happy that he choose that. He is still with his girlfriend, so it isn't so hard. I just thought I would mention this because you were talking about being his friend Truckernun.

Anywho, In your situation, I would not be his friend. Not if he hurt me so badly. That is wrong, and even though you might now want to admit that right now, hopefully you will see it in the long run. It will take time though, just like Animalia said. I know how you feel. I have been in the same situation where I could be stabbed by a person that I loved, and still say that I loved them. It took me awhile to get my head around that though, and you will too.

Ishrat,
Her boyfriend never told her why he left her, and he still wont. So that is still a secret.

Raven

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:27 pm 
Quote Guru
Quote Guru

Quote:
Her boyfriend never told her why he left her, and he still wont. So that is still a secret.

Raven, this gives more clear evidence.. that he is playing with her emotions.. Why share your precious moments of life who does not value you.... I might have been sounding really rude in this thread, but this is reality, he is playing his cards well.. if he fails in the other relationship, he is making sure he has a backup...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:14 am 

Quote:
Raven, this gives more clear evidence.. that he is playing with her emotions.. Why share your precious moments of life who does not value you.... I might have been sounding really rude in this thread, but this is reality, he is playing his cards well.. if he fails in the other relationship, he is making sure he has a backup...

I know this, and that is why I said that she shouldn't be friends with him. After all that he's done, you are right, he is playing with her emotions. Don't worry about being rude. In situations like this, there always has to be a more stern side involved. I tried that, and so did my boyfriend earlier on this forum. Perhaps you will have a better outcome, but in situations like this too, the person is more likely to rebel against everyone and anyone who tries to say anything to them, or tell them what they should do. You might ask then, Why are we trying to help if we know she will probably not listen? Well, we are doing it because we would want it done for us too. In the long run, it makes all the difference in the world knowing that there was someone there to listen to us, and give us advice even if we didn't take it right away.

Raven :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:27 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

raven, i agree completely and sometimes all you need is to know that other people are there to make getting over someone easier. it doesn't make it perfect and the easiest thing in the world but it sure as hell helps.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next