Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:02 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:45 am 
Quote Guru
Quote Guru

I do not think we decide what to be in life, it decides what we are. Sometimes we could be a misfit to a job then where our talents could have been better utilized or sometimes viceversa. I have met many a people who do not seem fit for their jobs and positions but they are doing wonderfully well by how their team (politicians/maketing managers etc) are doing. I see its very hard to make a living if you follow your dreams provided you are rich and have a good support behind you, thats where Americans have an advantage over others with their social security systems or Arab locals here in UAE. Otherwise its luck that creates peoples path and destiny.
We tend to be someone but could not be, we try to change our state of mind but cannot do so... I'm just speaking of an average man from Asian and other developing countries.. either you persue your dreams to be someone and stay hungry or just work to be able to buy your meals daily.
Life is not so simple yet simplicity is the art of life, Harsh is the way of times but humility is expected, Privacy is all we want yet people around us is what we seek. Life is unpredictable, flowing on its own and creating new phases of life of what we are not in control of till dust we rise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:41 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

arrow wrote:
Arrow says adieu for the next six months. Keep the forums alive. Thanks.

We'll be missing you arrow.
Btw, sometimes you say, I'll be away for six months and suddenly after 6 days you appear here, is that you have a different calender than mine?
:P
(Of course, its my glad moment to see you again as fast as possible but sometimes, I feel you wanna see how much you are dear to our hearts?) :wink:

Surely, awaiting your soonest arrival ... take good care of yourself arrow :)

Libra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:39 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

20000leagues wrote:
Libra I have just one question for you at this time. Do we have a good view from our tremendous building of knowledge? And what level are we on so that I might attend?

20000leagues, I am glad to receive a direct question from you, only if you could rephrase it to a much simpler/easier one, I will be definitely appreciating.

Awaiting a simplest version.

Libra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:00 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

So so true, lands of the pyramids.

You can check my ID, if you want :wink:

Libra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:17 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Its a curious question aiming to know & unlock the obscurity of the pyramids that all the people internationally asked about before, nothing silly at all.

Yes, I entered inside the pyramids .. they are three pyramids Biggest, smaller and the smallest namely; Khofo, Khafraa & Manqaraa (of course, Pharonic Ancient Egyptian Names) they were means of huge tombs made for the kings and queens at that time, to be buried in .. along with all their treasure boxes, food, drinks ... as a way to be prepared to a new life. Because, Ancient Egyptians had faith and believed in life after death.

As you enter the pyramid (any of them) you find it long narrow tunnels leading to rooms and as you decend through ladders and enter various rooms ... you find walls having written/registered ways of their lives, customs and decorations as well as awesome colorful drawings with so bright wonderful colors as if drawn yesterday!

Its magnificent above any description ... ought to be seen lively.

Mystery mixed with talent and culture with civilization.

Libra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:40 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

So welcome.

Where are you from, if I may?

Libra.