Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:27 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:44 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

bright-shadow wrote:
that is why you shouldn't make emoshinal attashiments, don't make freinds and you cant lose them. its just less painfull that way
for example: ishrat could die today and i wouln't feel any loss, he's just user # 377826 (made up #)

ok i understand what you mean. i have said before that being behind a computor keeps our identities secret... but i know people who live like that. hell i used too. someone beterayed me like raven and i now have walls up. i still care for people but i pace myself. i dont fully trust anyone till they prove that they are worthy. i would like to ask bright shadow why he said what he did. im not here to juge and i think what he has to say has a point. i kinda agree in an ironic way (i dont mean i wouldnt care if you died ishrat) i just mean that sometime it is best to keep walls up. death is a hoorific event but it cant be stopped.
Rimmer…
Sidney and Suzanne Simon:
Forgiveness is freeing up and putting to better use the energy once consumed by holding grudges, harboring resentments, and nursing unhealed wounds. It is rediscovering the strengths we always had and relocating our limitless capacity to understand and accept other people and ourselves.