Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:56 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Zodiac Sign
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:30 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Does amyone believe that there are only 12 kinds of people all represented by the zodiac sign?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:09 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

One of my mates girlfriends is really into this sort of thing. Being able to tell peoples personalities by when they were born. In my experience they keep it so broad that it could apply to anyone.

Let me extract my star signs for this week:

"Put special plans in place"

OMMYGAWD!!!! Howed they know i was gonna have special plans for VALENTINES DAY!!!! THEIR AMAZING!!! Well they said i would, so id better go get my plans ready.

(sry, im a little cynical, but then i love cynics as well. Their the best kind of people)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:18 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

You are confusing horoscopes with Zodiac signs. Astrologers allegedly use the zodiac to predict your horoscope but I don't see horoscopes as credible. Zodiac sign descriptions, on the other hand, are another story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:29 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Yeah, i was refering to the descriptions of the signs as well. I had my mate GF tell me what my character was like based on my sign. The answers were broad enough to encompase nearly anything. The only answer i can remember was that i would feel insecure occasionallt and liked to be with friends more often then by myself. But then who doesnt?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:32 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Tell me your sign now and your birthday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:35 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Gemini. June 19th.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:50 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Quote:
Gemini. June 19th.
Without even looking it up I already know that you love conversation and probably have good symmetry in your face. now hold on.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:02 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Quote:
Without even looking it up I already know that you love conversation and probably have good symmetry in your face. now hold on.......
I couldn't find the book so I will try an do this from memory. You have a problem with duplicity meaning you feel stong pull from both good and evil. You are very fashion conscience and trendy. You like to be the center of attention and probably a bit of a comedian. You have a hard time dedicating yourself to one task for a duration of time because you are too afraid you may miss something. You are definately not reliable and have probably let down many friends and are likely to have betrayed them in some way. You are great at appearances and fool many people through your obsession with vanity but underneath you are not happy with yourself and constantly feel envy for others. How did I do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:40 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

You started off really well, but completely lost it toward the end. Ill try and be as honest as possible with you:

Quote:
You have a problem with duplicity meaning you feel stong pull from both good and evil.

Semi-true. I dont have as clear a boundry between good and evil, but i still tend toward being a good person.

Quote:
You are very fashion conscience and trendy.

Im aware of how to be fashionable and what the current fashion is, but i dont really care too much if i follow it or not.

Quote:
You like to be the center of attention and probably a bit of a comedian.

The comidian part is true, but i dont like being the centre of attention at all. Id much rather be left out of it.

Quote:
You have a hard time dedicating yourself to one task for a duration of time because you are too afraid you may miss something.

I have trouble with compelting tasks as i loose enthusiasm to do them. Why this is idont know, but i dont think i miss anything because of them. I dont like to be left out, but then who does.

Quote:
You are definately not reliable and have probably let down many friends and are likely to have betrayed them in some way.

This is completely wrong. Loyalty to my friends os probably the most important thing to me in life. I do as much as i can to minimise damage to them, and will usually consider them before myself.

Quote:
You are great at appearances and fool many people through your obsession with vanity but underneath you are not happy with yourself and constantly feel envy for others.

I have an ability to fool people, although not through vanity. I dont like to employ it, because it makes me feel very false. Im happy with where i am at the moment, so long as i remain as loyal and honest to my mates as much as i can. As for envy, i havent felt that for a long time. My friends themselves have addmited that they feel envy for others, but it is something ive never really had to deal with. If they have something i dont, i feel congratulations for them .

Quote:
Without even looking it up I already know that you love conversation

I like conversations but i dont like too talk too much, if that makes much sense at all. :)

Quote:
and probably have good symmetry in your face

I guess so. Eyes are opposite each other. No major deformities. :)

So id give you about 40% correct. Ive seen worse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:00 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Quote:
So id give you about 40% correct. Ive seen worse
Ahhhh I told you that was from memory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:47 am 
The Sceptic
The Sceptic

As far as I am concerned it is a load of rubbish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:47 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Quote:
As far as I am concerned it is a load of rubbish.
Nonsense, there is human nature and behavior can be understood and prdicted by it. I am not into the quaks and horoscopes, that is rubbish. You need to investigate things thoroughly before you dismiss them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:25 pm 
QuoteSage
QuoteSage

Most of what was guessed of you Nemesis was easily learned thru your posts. The other things like the vanity, well those would have to be wild guesses without seeing you in action first.

If you think this to be true Phix, take a guess on me. Look throughout my posts, and tell me what would they say of me according to a particular sign? What sign would I be?

And I'll tell you if your right or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:29 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Quote:
Most of what was guessed of you Nemesis was easily learned thru your posts. The other things like the vanity, well those would have to be wild guesses without seeing you in action first.

If you think this to be true Phix, take a guess on me. Look throughout my posts, and tell me what would they say of me according to a particular sign? What sign would I be?

And I'll tell you if your right or not.
See you don't even know what you are talking about. I am not an astrologer and I wasn't trying to convince anyone that I had an ability in that area. I said I have a book that could but last night I could not find it so yes, I simply took a guess. So whats the problem?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:33 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Halliberry is taking shots at me with her version of internet love taps. Am I getting to you Halliberry? Can you feel my essence through the words? Am I in your mind? :) You wonder about Phix, don't you Halliberry? Common, tell the truth? :lol: