Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:00 am 
Enigma
Enigma

I made the mistake getting to hte hitting stage once, but not with a wall. It was my buddy's nose. Don't get to that stage, unless it is nesscesary. Him and I didn't talk for a while after that.

We hold these truths to be selve evident, but evidence is not ownership. Those words are not a decree that we have life, liberty, happiness. Only an iron clad statement that it is ours if we are willing to do all that is necessary to take it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:41 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Quote:
I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage.
Charles De Secondat (1689 - 1755)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:41 pm 

When I am angry I can be a really funny person to be around, or a very dangerous person to be around. On these days I prefer to wear my shirt that says:

I'm so dangerous I should come with a warning label.

The last guy I was with actually picked this shirt out for me, and told me it fit me well.

When I get angry I tell my mother we need to go for a car ride and just drive around aimlessly, blasting music as loud as possible. We then proceed to dance around in our seats like crazy lunatics, or we pull into a parking lot, and we get out and dance around the car while people look at us like we're nuts.

I also go for a hike up in the bluffs and sit on the highest peak looking down at cars that look like ants. While up there, I scream as loud as possible, getting rid of all uneeded negative energy.

The last thing that I do when I'm angry is spar. Having a sword fight with old newspaper dowls can really release tension as long as you don't seriously hurt your partner. Last time I did this I broke my partners dowl in half because I let loose to much tension.

Warning: The last way of getting rid of anger is not recommened for those who are not trained in the arts of weaponry.

Tootles,
Raven :)