Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:33 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:15 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

QuestionFanatic, you are on the correct path. Your questioning mind and clear judgment will be the cause of a new stage of human development.

People believe that nothing happened during Y2K but something did occur, mentally and spiritually. While the focus was diverted to computer clocks no one noticed what was happening in the minds of men, not even me. Now five years later it is starting to become clear.

This conversation between us. Countless books on intelligent design. Mel Gibson's " The Passion " and all he went through to get it made. Osama and 911. These I give as examples to show the state of collective human consciousness. The essence of man is seeking to unite with God or the Grand Organizing Design but the institutions and establishments of the world want to prevent that. What is good for mankind is not good for the Church or the State. If human beings are consciously aware of the Grand Design and order of the Universe, we overcome the world making both Church and State no longer necessary.

Use trial and error to understand the laws of cause and effect and you will know the truth. The truth will teach you reality and raise your awareness by revealing basic principles. In time you will come to know the nature of yourself and of God.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:52 pm 

Tell me Phix did you realize that the path we are starting to take is following one priciple of Communism. However I feel that we have a much less militant ideal and our is much more possible than the principle that it closely resembles. Perhaps we should start a new forum for this instead of continuing it in this one. I am suggesting this because I would hate to take over someone's forum. Look for the forum Phix and Fanatic. I will copy all of our posts in there. You know we might be on to something very interesting here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:45 pm 

Staying on topic here... :?

Defenestration!!
It means to throw someone out the window.
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:00 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

You're right newfreedom.

Here is one, and I mean this in the most nonoffensive way, Bullsh--

I mean I know it's a word but I wonder how it got it's contemporary meaning, or any of the four letter words of profanity. How did they become profane?

I think I will start a new post to find out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:27 am 
Quote Guru
Quote Guru

The word "Old".... sounds strange to me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:07 pm 

Orange.

WHy was orange called orange (the color since the fruit was named after that) :?: :?: