Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:20 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: hmmm
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:45 pm 

if it were truly the end of the world is the earth destroyed or do we just die off, then that will determin wether our leagacy is remebered that is if they read our forum posts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:09 am 

Hey it's a possibility. flow with it. I'm just saying that the end if the world as our finite minds percieve it, may not be the end of the world, but only the end of the world as we know it. And if we just give up and not leave some piece of ourselves, no one would know we existed. Hey Leave a mark. :lol:

Post subject: It's offical
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:32 pm 

Hotgirl 50 is officially is the chick that runs around saying the sky is falling in

Post subject: Re: It's offical
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:05 am 

Edwardo wrote:
Hotgirl 50 is officially is the chick that runs around saying the sky is falling in

Hey read the original post. I didn't start the end of the word thing .
And I am not a "chick" I am a woman. :)

Post subject: my bad
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:21 am 

my bad soz but truly except wat have been crowned

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:49 pm 

Will do. I am crowned Queen of the Falling Sky.

Post subject: finallly
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:14 pm 

there is a happy ending to the end of the world thread we have crowned our headless chicken queen and all seems to be in order.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:41 am 

I know this is the end of the thread, but I could not resist.... :wink:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree" - Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

Post subject: the last word
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:08 am 

i just had to have the last word

The Thread is Over let us move on

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:50 pm 
The Sceptic
The Sceptic

Quote:
i just had to have the last word

Tough

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:36 pm 

If the evils of mankind were not so great , there would be no need for the Apocalypse, but knowing that Armageddon is near gives us hope to live our lives to the fullest and a false sense of security that we have all but escaped it... and that is the neverending ring of chaos that makes life so interesting and so beautiful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:37 pm 

If the evils of mankind were not so great , there would be no need for the Apocalypse, but knowing that Armageddon is near gives us hope to live our lives to the fullest and a false sense of security that we have all but escaped it... and that is the neverending ring of chaos that makes life so interesting and so beautiful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:44 pm 
Enigma
Enigma

"It's the end of the world as we know it... and I feel fine"
REM
I want to live to see the apocolypse, no matter how bad it will be. I want to see the greatest destruction the universe has ever known.

We hold these truths to be selve evident, but evidence is not ownership. Those words are not a decree that we have life, liberty, happiness. Only an iron clad statement that it is ours if we are willing to do all that is necessary to take it.

Post subject: End of the World
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:35 pm 

I have been writing a book about the End of the World for four years now. If the end of the world comes, and a battle rages. I want to be there fighting. I will fight till the end, even if I die. I am quite optimistic about the End of the World too, because I believe that it will take this catastrophic event to open the eyes of fools. That maybe our society will see what it has done wrong. Maybe if we come to this realization then, we can prevent the end of the world as we know it, that is if the world is not destroyed. If the world is destroyed then I don't know what to tell you, but I think the end of the world will come with killing ourselves off. Battling amongst each other.

Raven

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:50 pm 
Enigma
Enigma

I have always told my friends that as long as I was alive I would not see America die. So I guess I have to agree with Raven, and I would be there fighting at the end of the world as well. But I have to question whether there would be a long battle, or rather a long survival to the aftermath of the battle. By now, if there is a war to end all wars, our most powerful weapons will be used and the fight will last no longer than the touch of a few buttons. I wonder what the last war will be like.

We hold these truths to be selve evident, but evidence is not ownership. Those words are not a decree that we have life, liberty, happiness. Only an iron clad statement that it is ours if we are willing to do all that is necessary to take it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next