Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:02 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: What do you think?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:02 pm 

December 23, 2010, I was at my friend Aaron house. I was hanging with two other people,Kristen,Josh. We were watching a movie. Then two people we knew,Katie and Patricia, walked into Aaron's house. They just stood there and smiled dumbly at us. Aaron told they had to leave. When they walked outside they started to call Kristen a "whore, bitch, slut,etc." So we went outside. i told Patricia to stop and go back across the street to where she lived. She pushed me and right when i went to punch her, Kristen and josh dragged me back into Aarons house.
5 minutes later they were calling me names like"niger, dalmation, half-breed". i tried to let it go but they wouldn't stop so i went across they streeet and told Patricia to come outside to fight but she wouldn't and kept taunting me threw her window.
After 20 minutes of taunting from her and me telling her to come outside, i punched out the window. At first i didn't know i had been cut until i felt the warmth of my blood running down my hand and dripping off my fingers. Being so angry I didn't care. Until i looked at how big and deep the cut was on my wrist. I couldn't moved i started to scream Aaron came running to help me walk over to his house. I was bleeding fast and big pools of blood covered the winter snow. Aaron's mom came with towels and wrapped it. telling me to calm down or the bleeding wouldn't stop. My friend Kristen sitting on top of me trying to calm me down also.
Katie(the other girl calling me a nigger,ect) came running over there to see if i was alright.
A neighbor came over with more towels and rope to keep pressure. Aaron's mom had called the ambluence.
finally i was tooken to the hospital. I had to get 21 stiches total in both my left wrist,my right forarm, and inside my wrist were i had cut both artiries.
Febuary 2011 I was called to court over this and was put on probation for Dismestic Violence.
September 23,2011, I was told that i must pay for the $99.99 for the window or i go to jail. My Probation Officer told me not to pay for anything until i was shown a receite for the window. My question for you is do you think I should go to jail or pay this window when 1. I didn't even start the fight. 2. I was never shown a receite. 3. They girl's window i punched out doesn't live there anymore. Plus what about my medical bills. Why wasn't she charged with a anything. I mean what she did was a Hate Crime. Where are my rights.? Tell me what you think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:21 pm 

first of all, I am really sorry to hear the news. then, in my opinion, you should pay this window. do not go to jail. if you go to jail, it will be the bad point in your whole life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:22 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Your medical bills? You punched the window!

I'd be interested to hear the other side as well.