Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:23 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:09 pm 

I want to tell you a little story. In 1990, I met this guy in middle school. We dated on and off but, lost touch after junior year in high school. So, the other day, I had my daughter find him on facebook. Yes, I have two kids and I am still with their dad after fifteen years. Yes, I love him and I guess curosity does kill the cat. But, have you ever met someone, and they never left your mind? Well, with this guy from school it was like that.
I thought about him often throughout this last fifteen years.
I guess, the reason for never forgetting him is the strong feelings I had for him during school. Anyway, the next morning, I heard his voice for the first time in fifteen years and let me just tell you the feelings that rushed back. I didn't expect to get those feelings back. So, here we are today and he won't talk to me already. Why? Well, the other night, we were emailing and his wife emailed me. It didn't shock me. I knew they were having problems but, what she told me kind shocked me.
She proceeded to tell me that he had cheated on her 13 times and that he is not a football coach like he had told me. She said the closest he ever got to being a coach was the damn xbox. LMAO! But, the reason for him not talking to me today is because, as I was trying to respond to her, I accidentally hit his email address instead. WOOPS !
Thing is , is that, I really just wanted to play. I didn't want to marry him. I don't care what he has. I don't care about any of that really. I was just happy that he was alive and breathing. The reason I say that is because he went into the marines after school and I didn't know if he was in the war or not.
Call me crazy, but I really would like to hear his voice again. What do you think about my little story?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:03 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

You may be posting all this for a joke because you are a bored teenager. If so, maybe we could take turns to each add another instalment and write a successful soap opera and make our fortunes.

Last edited by gumtree on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:38 pm 
DedeKorkut
DedeKorkut

men cheat on their wives/partners easily, so i think women tend to forgive their husbands/partners easily, when compared to men. but when a woman cheats on a man, the man feels the greatest sorrow, frustration and pain, don't do such a thing, just send a bullet into his brain, that would be better.

i suffered such a thing lately, so if there's that guy's even the slightest "existence" in your mind and heart, tell it to your husband. no man deserves to be treated otherwise, especially if he's the father of your children.

and i agree with Gt that you may be a bored teenager. if you're, hey bro i'm a teen too what's up? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:47 pm 

To anyone that reads this, I am not trying to hurt anyone in my life. And as far as telling my husband are you crazy ! What woman would do that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:08 pm 
DedeKorkut
DedeKorkut

do you think keeping this as a secret is something a woman should do? just try feeling yourself in your husband's shoes.

i think noone can advise you about what to do or not, regarding the "other" guy. do what your heart desires. but i'm a man and can't remain silent about such a thing, that, hiding this from your husband.

not only women stick together (:

Post subject: found and lost again
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:25 am 

So, all you men think you know the answers to the heart. An believe me that if a sexy women sat next to you, the first thing that pops into you mens heads is sex. Why do men always think that women are so easy. You men can really make us feel like we aren't no where near equal to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:56 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

It's quite easy really, either you're married or you're not. If you are, grow up. If not, end the relationship you claim as marriage and follow your selfish whim.

Post subject: Re: found and lost again
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:09 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Don't use the term "us women" here when expressing your views - that is very offensive to other women on this Forum.

Last edited by gumtree on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:03 pm 

Hey why are you guys going at my mom. I mean haven't you been in love then one day they're gone. Plus part of it is my fault for even letting her do a stupid thing like that. All i'm gonna say is that she was blinded by love..enough said!!