Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:28 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: No hallucination.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:08 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Its by no means a religious subject matter but just a curious question here.

Ever thought what will be done to you after death?
I don't need answers like gone to heavens or hells or even to no where.

- Get Practical -

Talking about the idea of the moment I am totally locked up in some dark room (some folks name it grave but its just not sounding romantic for me, I'll call it new room) by my own! duh ... why is it always scary or not preferred subject matter to think about? or even to share with friends or people generally. Me have this insane thought one day ... (apart from any beliefs as promised) again, I would be ,may be, a cool fertilizer to the soil YES! trees will gain a lotta benefit outta the minerals and stuff coming outta my rich body! oh yeah (funny thou) what a lucky damn tree that would get to absorb me! like it would go on bragging amongst others having the best tasty fruits ever. Same like the fossils and fuel made by the dinosaurs buried long ago somewhere in this lovely earth. We get fuel! if there were not dinosaurs, we would not have the great opportunity to drive our cars going to work meeting some lunatics and insane bosses then back to home sweet home ... dunno whether to blame the dino or give them a kiss now!

Or may be some other dreamy thought I really came to dream with one day until I woke up refreshed! Thought my body is gone but the big story is about the soul ... another born child caught up my flying soul in the air and BOOOM another (Libra) is given birth. Where the hell my soul goes to?

Respect to all religions with all the rich imaginable and not imaginable analysis given in regards.
Respect to all the neutral thoughts who think to set themselves free from all religions.
Respect to all who read this and shared.
Respect even to those who sneaked hereabouts totally objecting and seeing all this context is a total 'hallucination'

Libra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:23 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

If I have advance warning, I will break ito our CEO's office, hide under his desk and rot away stinking the fat, bald f&$%#r out.

If it's to be a funeral, the cheapest, simplist option available without useless trims. For music, Meatloaf's 'Life is a lemon'.

Crying is forbidden, enjoy, laugh and count me lucky. The bastards can't muck me about anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:34 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

I carry an organ donor card so I hope some bits of me might be useful to someone. The rest of me is to be cremated, also as cheaply as possible with just my close friends and family and no service just play all my favourite Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody, Another One Bites the Dust, Don't Stop Me Now, Friends Will be Friends, The Show Must Go On, We Are The Champions etc etc

Then I asked my family to go and scatter me somewhere quiet with lots of trees and no memorials or plaques or notices - the people who love me will remember and that's enough.

I like the idea of Libra's soul flying through the air and jumping into a new child :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:05 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Aye, young Sal's is a nice way to go on. I wouldn't wish my soul on anyone though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:27 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

:-)

Libra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:17 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

If not for the supernatural, paranormal phenomenons, the idea of soul is dead so i guess it's enough that my soul finds some ways to do this thing nicely after my farewell. 8)