Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:04 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Distant relationship
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:33 pm 

how many times have some said to you i dont believe in distanta relatioships? do you agree or not? and why or why not? for it im kinda of tired of people saying its a fact they dont work ....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:17 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

It's true, each relationship is different. However finding someone who has an enduring distant relationship is far from easy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:31 am 

I think it depends on the factors involved. How far is "Distant"? What kind of relationship is it? Married? Boyfriend and Girlfriend? Internet Dating? What's the ability of each party to visit? and how often? What are the social status's of each person? How often is contact? How much support from outside parties do you get? When do you plan to finally be together? How much are either giving up for the move?

It depends on the situation...
Give specifics... and you might get a clearer picture on the probabilities of the relationship lasting. But just to ask if Distant Relationships works is a bit broad... Narrow the situation, and you'll get your answer of probability.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:52 pm 

well ill put my case, distance from spain to greece, a girlfriend for about year, tha ability will be a plane about 13 hour trip and probably only during holidays,status students it was when i was on 11th grade and she wason 10th tha contact well lets put it not often enought put rarely,because of her,i have support from my family i dunno about hers but this is just useless because she said it wouldnt work and we went separate ways she nows has a boyfriend and she hasnt told me,i was willing to go to greece has often as posible(in fact i went last summer just arriving at the same time she left for canada with her choir) but yeah now its actually no use for its been two years since i just raised thge topic because i friend of mine was told that because the girl move like two hours by car and they split so i wondered why not....ehehehe thast as specific i can get without bothering about my personal life ehehehehe