Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:15 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Help please.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:14 pm 

I'm writing a good bye to a great friend of my that i love. however ever since she found out that i like her she refuses to talk to me. So i wanted to say good bye to her.

what i would like is your opinions on how it sounds. spelling correction or pointers on how i should change it. I want it to be perfect for her becuase in my eyes she is perfection.

"I feel like I should apologize. I used you in a way. When my life didn't seem to go anywhere you seemed to shine like a becan of hope. I knew you liked someone else but i started to like you too. You always seemed very honest and comfortable with me which I valued immensely. I shouldn't have let my emotions get in my way, for they have a tendency to cloud one's judgment. So i liked you and I was happy because i had found something worth dying for, but I realized I should have been looking for something worth living for. Now that i have found that, I can move on. I would like us to be the great friends that which we were, but sadly I don't have that power. That my dear is up to you. What I'm trying to say is sorry for all the wrong i did by you, and I will be leaving soon, and I don't no when I will be back. All I can say is this: Don't look away. All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see see you agian here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall. And if you would be willing to see me in the future, as long as the universe wills me to, I will come back. Good bye dear lady"

let me know what you think please. your opinions are valued to me. Thanks...

ps. the reason im leaving is for the military and im not sure where that road will take me. (thats why it is a good bye letter)

Post subject: Re: Help please.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:01 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

I have changed the little spelling and english errors so you can read it over now! :idea:

"It is of a great necessity that I should apologize to you for the err i have done. When my life didn't seem to go anywhere you seemed to shine like a beacon of hope. I knew you liked someone else but i was self-centered and started to like you too. You always seemed very honest and comfortable with me which I valued immensely. I shouldn't have let my emotions get in my way, for they have a tendency to cloud one's judgment. So i liked you and I was happy because i had found something worth dying for, but I realized I should have been looking for something worth living for. Now that i have found that,I would like us to be the great friends we once were, but unfortunately I don't have that authority. That my friend is up to you. What I'm trying to say is sorry for all the wrong i committed towards you, and I will be leaving soon, and I don't no when I will be back. All I can say is this: Don't look away. All of this life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where shadows don't exist and light prevails. And if you would be willing to see me in the future, as long as the universe lives me to, I would appreciate that very much! Good bye my precious friend!" :idea:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:25 am 

l think you should lose the letter and keep your self esteem. Walk away. There are forces at work in our universe that will take care of this more eloquently than you. You have said nothing that she doesn't already know. You're like a car salesman trying to sell a car to a man with no desire to drive.

Keep your spirit and personal agenda clean and clear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:08 am 
Quote Guru
Quote Guru

I agree with Jamie.... When someone does not appreciate your love and friendship to them why say good bye... if she is in a relationship with someone & your love for her is not an obstacle unless she has similiar feeling for you..