Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:52 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: BIG QUESTION??
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:38 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

I am do some studies on a specific topic and i would love for as much help as possible. What is the most embarrassing moment of your life? :idea:

Post subject: Embarrassing
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:01 pm 

I was at the ferry terminal going to Newfoundland. I went into the washroom and stood there gaping at all the men who were shaving and washing and gaping back at me through the mirrors. I don't know how long I stood there wondering why all those men were in the ladies wash room.... :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:41 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Many moons ago when I was a squaddie, we did a firepower display for a group of schoolies. There I stood, GPMG at the hip, squeezed the trigger and a single shot fired, then the bloody thing jammed. Gas plug was in upside down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:13 am 
Quote Guru
Quote Guru

During the Beyounce Concert after F1 trial races in Abu dhabi, I went to the mens washroom to find out that we boys had no option but forced to relieve ourselves in public as the ladies had bombarded the Mens washroom... 8O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:06 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Erm, I'd say either at a New Year's party at my home, I was showering, and I walked out nude as usual to find that a few female guests had arrived, orrrr... The incident I had at a hospital, I walked outside for the first time in a week, stepped on the strap of the robe, robe goes off, I'm on a busy street next to a highway. Of course a few friends just HAD to walk by right then. :?

"The sun rises every day. What is to love? Lock the sun in a box. Force the sun to overcome adversity in order to rise. THEN, we will cheer! I often admire a beautiful sunrise, but I will never consider the sun a champion for having risen."
Garth Stein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:40 am 

This has happend a few times...
While stretching or enduring a "horse stance" in Martial Arts class, a random flatulent experience drops in and everyone looks at you and starts giggling. Then the sensei tells everyone to concentrate... while trying his/her best not to laugh either. Rather embarrasing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:20 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Oh yeah, resolutions... Fell asleep before I made mine... I think I'll try and lose my addictions to a certain video game, before I get too deep into the water to get out...

"The sun rises every day. What is to love? Lock the sun in a box. Force the sun to overcome adversity in order to rise. THEN, we will cheer! I often admire a beautiful sunrise, but I will never consider the sun a champion for having risen."
Garth Stein