Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:41 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:23 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

I'm on Facebook, btw. Though you won't find me by searching my name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:44 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

It's morning here, about 18'C out, unfortunatly, I can't go outside, I have a pretty bad "illness", hoping it's not contagious, considering I've kissed my spouse quiiiite a bit lately... I'm thinking about leaving school early today, I don't think I can make it today... I'm so tired too, I can never sleep now... I am watching the leaves change though, I mean, I live in Virginia, I just absolutely love watching the leaves slowyly fall to the ground, and seeing all the beautiful colours of the mountains... Then also, it's a sign that skiing season here is coming up, oh the joy!

*Lucius*

"The sun rises every day. What is to love? Lock the sun in a box. Force the sun to overcome adversity in order to rise. THEN, we will cheer! I often admire a beautiful sunrise, but I will never consider the sun a champion for having risen."
Garth Stein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:04 am 
Zen Rebel
Zen Rebel

Don't know how hot or cold it is, but we just had a storm. It'll wash the earth and the sky and leave them fresh for a morning jog.
I'm getting ready to start my final year at uni. I'm... uneasy about the whole thing.

The need for responsibility and maturity rears its ugly head.

Ugh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:32 am 

Quote:
I'm on Facebook, btw. Though you won't find me by searching my name.

I was not planning on facebook stalking you. I was just curious as to how many of you are on these websites. I am on both also.

Quote:
I have a pretty bad "illness", hoping it's not contagious, considering I've kissed my spouse quiiiite a bit lately... I'm thinking about leaving school early today, I don't think I can make it today...

I hope you feel better, and I wish your spouse luck. I hope you went home. There was no point in staying there if you can concentrate on what the professor is saying anyways.
Quote:
The need for responsibility and maturity rears its ugly head.

I think you will be just fine. You made it until your final year didn't you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:37 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Hal Nine-Thousand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:55 pm 
The Sceptic
The Sceptic

I am on facebook. If you want to add me then pm me about it. There are some people here I would be fine with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:42 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

sigsfried wrote:
I am on facebook. If you want to add me then pm me about it. There are some people here I would be fine with.

Same for me.

Now... Onto the news...

It's... 18'C out, pretty cloudy, looks like it'll rain soon... It's Homecoming week at our school, being in band has not made this very easy, considering the food poisoning I encountered this week, though I do feel very well today...

I've got a decision I must make... I'll make the wrong choice...

"The sun rises every day. What is to love? Lock the sun in a box. Force the sun to overcome adversity in order to rise. THEN, we will cheer! I often admire a beautiful sunrise, but I will never consider the sun a champion for having risen."
Garth Stein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:52 pm 

Currently 80F here, and supposed to get rain. Though it looks pretty sunny to me. I guess we will see. Some rain would be good. As for regular news, I have none. I've been pretty bored lately. Taking care of my little sister puts a damper on things. I can't go anywhere without her, and I have no one to watch her. I want to drink tonight, but I don't think that will happen.

Raven

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:05 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

About... 18'C, been rainy and cloudy last few days... All the issues in my relationship have suddenly faded away since Homecoming weekend for some reason, I'm sure as heck not questioning it yet... I can wait to get home, I get to chase 2 individual chickens into their house, anyone know how hard this can be besides me? :|

Garth Stein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:30 pm 

Good night from Wisconsin. We are looking at 66'C this quiet night. I am currently listening to the song "Precious Declaration" by Collective Soul. I am about ready to kick my self in the butt for failing my second drivers test at the age of 21. I had a pri* with me for the test though. I've been fricken driving since I was seven man. I know how to drive like a real person. Not like these picky stupid high on their horse idiots. Ahhhhhh! I will never drive with a man again. No offense to you guys, but I can't even drive with my boyfriend. Thats my story for this week. Happy Oktoberfest to anyone from Wisconsin and Cheers!

P.S I have no idea how hard it is to chase chickens. Though it sounds like fun to me.

Raven

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:13 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Nahwatah Ravenheart wrote:
P.S I have no idea how hard it is to chase chickens. Though it sounds like fun to me.

Raven

I'll give you a hint. Not fun, expecially in the pouring rain. I ended up, unfortunatly, having to kill one of them, they've been causing chaos, that's why I was trying to capture them and put them back in the henhouse. But...

Still 19'C out, it almost never changes here this time of year. I'm very excited, tomorrow is our first band competition, I'm not sure whether we can pull off our show or not... Currently listening to "Smoke and Mirrors" by Action Action, I just keep repeating it over and over. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some homework to catch up on...

Garth Stein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:44 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

about 10'C outside (for SPRING!!) poring with rain 8:35pm.

wow, it's been ages since i've been on here so i'll fill you in as well as give my excuses for not being around ;)

So it's the final stretch, i have 3 weeks left of varsity before final exams, then i graduate... welcome big world!
in these three weeks i have
- a final paper on walmart to write - we don't even have walmart in SA -
- my final marketing research report to write (i've gathered the data through questionnaires, now is data capturing, and editing, then actually writing the thing,)
- my Final research presentation - presenting the results of the study to my faculty and judging panel
- my mock job interview where one out of 5 students get the job...

so yeah... busy time ahead, never mind the actual final exams... but hey, i'm doing my honors next year, so more to look forward to... yay...

Good news: I have a new guy in my life, so i'm pretty happy about that, wonderful person.

um, i had a good time reading up on what all you guys have done and am glad to be back, although you might not hear from me for a while still (3 weeks ;) )

peace out *

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:05 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Congratulations on the new guy, we're worthless haha... It's oddly... 8'C out today, it's hit that point in the year where the temperature just drops a huge amount in a short time, so it finally feels like Autumn finally, and yes, I did go outside in the pouring rain and run around naturally enjoying the air... Mah... I don't want to stop talking, as soon as I do, I have to start a 7500 word report on health care reform, a subject I really have stayed out of for a long time... Well, good luck all, here we go...

Garth Stein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:23 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Raven, we have Oktoberfest here, too. Cheers. And I love Collective Soul.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a nap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:04 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Meh, posts are becoming scarce, shame upon you all! *waves arm up and down* Smiiiiiiiiite, smiiiiiiiite you allllllll...

About meh, a good 13'C out, feels colder since it's wet... It's a rival game tonight, biggest crowd our schools ever seen since the football team is almost undefeated, and the rest of the band and myself are a bit worreid our show won't go well, then we have our first real band competition tomorrow... To end it off, I'll present an idea, I've been researching how easily a zombie uprising could occur, and some of the results are scary, there are actually many possible ways for it to happen... but...

SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE YOU ALL!!!

Garth Stein

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next