Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:57 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:55 pm 

Nicholas II:
EMPEROR WHO KNEW THE DESTINY

From the most ancient times and up to now a reign of many sovereigns (as well as of presidents) was accompanied sometimes by mysterious mystical events, predictions and prophecies.
In Russia of XIX century Alexander I was named "Tsar-mystic", but namely in reign of Nikolay II those main mystical revelations and prophecies on his reign and on the further tragical destiny of Russia which have been made during XIX century at first by monk Avel and then by St. Seraphim Sarovsky took place. Since April, 1891 and till July, 1903 Nikolay II has received some prophetical messages which foretold many main events of his reign and tragical destiny of Imperial Family and Russia up to and after 1917. From the beginning the Japanese monk-hermit Terakuto and then English foreteller (astrologer) Louis Hamon have predicted him a tragical destiny:
1891. Young Cesarevitch (Heir) Nikolay during round-the-world travel in April, 1891 in Japan at will of a case meets famous Japanese monk-hermit Terakuto. The old man predicts to him and to Russia a set of heavy tests at the next years and a threat for his life within the next few days. Next day the Japanese policeman makes attempt upon his life.
1896. In five years (in September, 1896, soon after the marriage with Alix [grand-daughter of Queen Victoria] and Coronation), during official visit to the Great Britain, in the lock Balmoral (Scotland), Prince of Wales shows him a horoscope for date of his birth, made earlier at the request of prince by famous foreteller Louis Hamon (also going under the name of Cheiro) who has already had time to become famous in Europe for the exact forecastings to monarches, ministers, other well-known persons. The prediction for Nykolay spoken:
«Whoever the man is that these numbers, birth dates, etc., represent, he will be haunted all his life by fears of war and bloodshed. He will do his utmost to prevent war, but his Destiny is so intimately associated with such things that his name will be bound up with two of the bloodiest wars in human history; at the end of the second he will lose all he loves most, his immediate family will be massacred, and he himself will meet a violent death».
Nikolay is surprised and excited. Prince of Wales advises him to meet with Cheiro personally. In some days Nikolay, being in London, comes at office of Cheiro incognito and asks to check up once again this prediction. Cheiro completely confirms earlier written by him and names fatal years for him, including 1917, after which - loss of all and tragical destruction.
1898. In connection with arms race increasing in Europe Nikolay recollects the prediction of Louis Hamon. After conversation with Alix, he makes a decision «to overcome a destiny»: to call on all world leaders and organize the world conference on disarmament for prevention of wars (the Hague peace conferences). He makes unprecedented decision to achieve convocation of the world conference. Despite of the skeptical relation of the governments and leaders of some countries to his initiatives, he nevertheless manages to achieve convocation and the Hague peace conference was in May, 1899.

In 1901-1903 Nikolay II has received the letters-messages from the past, which were addressing personally to «the last emperor of Russia» - from monk Avel and St. Seraphim Sarovsky, which died many years ago:
1901. In Imperial family three daughters are born. Empress Alexandra is pregnant the fourth child. They hope, that a boy, the Heir of Russian throne this time will be born.
Meanwhile, in March, 1901 there are 100 years from the date of murder of emperor Paul I. Nikolay knows, that in Gatchino’s palace (the favourite palace of emperor Paul, in suburb of Saint Petersburg) is stored the sealed envelope with his inscription: «Open up to our Descendant in centenary day of my death». Being pleased with an unusual adventure, Nikolay and Alexandra go in Gatchino’s palace. Nikolay opens seales on an envelope and reads the big letter: it is the predictions of monk Avel which lived in those years (1757-1841) and has made predictions for all future Russian tsars, up to Nikolay II and further for Russia. All predictions up to 1901 already precisely had happened (had taken place): monk Avel has predicted all events, including names of Russian tsars (Nikolay's ancestors) with surprising accuracy. A prediction of the monk for Nikolay are gloomy: two wars, two revolutions, destruction of Imperial family in 1918 and accession above Russia of "a godless yoke» (Bolshevism). Nikolay and Alexandra are shocked. Alexandra does not want to believe in it.
In June, 1901 Alexandra gives birth to a girl (Anastasia). French occultist Phillip Vashon predicts to the child an unusual destiny. Anxious with absence of the Successor, the Imperial family searches for a heavenly patron who would implore God for a birth of boy. Known priest John Kronshtadtsky advises them to address with prayers to sacred Serafim Sarovsky (years of a life 1759-1833).
Meanwhile the life of Imperial family takes its normal course. Nikolay is engaged in current affairs of internal and foreign policy, including «the Big game» in Asia, on the Far East, entering in the conflict to interests of Japan and the Great Britain.
1903. In July the Imperial family together with children and the retinue arrives in Sarov (small town) for the celebrations devoted to church canonization (glorification) of Serafim Sarovsky. At station in Sarov the Minister of Internal Affairs (Pleve) hands over to Nikolay the letter with predictions of Serafim which he has transferred in 1824 to Russian emperor Alexander I. This letter was stored in archives of Department of police. People enthusiastically meets Imperial family on road in town. In the evening Nikolay and Alexandra read this letter: the predictions for Nikolay are looking very favorably, however, to some attributes, Alexandra starts to suspect, that the second part of this letter (with favorable predictions) is forged in police.
Next day (on July, 20) celebrations in Sarov go on. Nikolay and Alexandra meet old woman, Elena Motovilova, the widow of secretary of Serafim Sarovsky. She tells that sacred Serafim shortly before the death has given her a package sealed by a grain crumb, with words: «When in many years the Imperial family will arrive in Sarov to glorify my name, you will hand it to them». In the evening Nikolay and Alexandra read this message of Serafim. A predictions for Nikolay's reign are gloomy and in many respects coincide with those predictions which he has received earlier from Japanese hermit Terakuto, from English foreteller Louis Hamon and in the first «letter from the past» from monk Avel. Again 1917 rises the fatal events and 1918 threatens them with fatal destruction. Alexandra is in shock and faints. She does not want to trust in these gloomy predictions. The Imperial family carries out the days which have stayed in Sarov in prays, Alexandra bathes in a sacred source (in a pond); she believes, that all this will help her to give birth to a boy, the successor of a throne.
In one year after these events (summer of 1904), in Imperial family the boy, Alexey is born.

In 1907 Nikolay II once again met with Louis Hamon in Peterhof and had with him a long conversation - about destinies of Imperial family and Russia. It is known, that after 1904 in critical situations he some times spoke, that till 1918 he is not afraid for own life, but that he is ready to sacrifice own life to rescue Russia from shocks threatening to homeland and nation.
History of Rasputin is shown by the author from the new side also. The author gives the little-known facts of his biography and relations with women which allow to interpret this known history from new side .
Probably, in all history he was the unique Emperor who knew own destiny and knew the year of own death (and destructions of all family). He tried to overcome the destiny decisively in March, 1905, but could not. All second half of his reign (after March, 1905) has passed under a sign of humility to destiny invisible more by nobody (except of empress Aleksandra Fedorovna) . Namely this mystical knowledge, - not «weakness» - had determined many facts of his reign and a life of Imperial Family. They made all that should make for Russia, but they knew what will be with them and with Russia!
In the book «The Emperor who knew own destiny» author consistently and in detail tells about the certificates of these surprising prophecies based on the documentary facts …
In 1916 when about the future tragedy of Russia already many famous politicians spoke, the surprising sign from above (literally - from above) has been shown to emperor and Russia: Russian pilots have seen on mountain Ararat a legendary Noah Ark - and Nikolay II has ordered to organize an expedition which has found this Noah Ark in a surprising good condition. It was the last sign for Tsar and Russia before their tragedy …
There is a version, that already after the October revolution of 1917 in Tobolsk Nikolay II has found out about surprising prophecies on the future destiny of Russia and the world in XX century which were open by Virgin Maria to three small children on the other end of Europe, in Portugal, in village Fatima. In this book the author tells also about secrets of prophecies of Fatima. Not all from these secrets are opened till now.

In October 2006 well-known Russian publishing houses («OLMA Media Groups» and "Neva") have published my book «Fatal predictions of Russia» which first part (« Emperor Who Knew the Destiny ») is devoted to the little-known facts of a life of last Russian emperor Nikolay II. The presentation of my book had been organized on November, 29 2006 in agency of ITAR-TASS. Information about this press-conference has been published in several Russian newspapers and many Russian Internet sites.
Above I gave the summary of the book.

Many books are written about Nikolay II, including such known authors as Robert K. Massie, Oldenburg, Edward Radzinsky, Victor Kobylin. It would seem, the biography of last Tsar is investigated and described "up and down". However, I systematized the little-known facts of his biography and have built these facts in one time line - in result the surprising picture has been opened which allow completely by new eyes (perfectly by new eyes is not exaggeration!) to look at a history of his reign, on his a character, on a his a life and destiny. Probably, he was unique Emperor who knew own destiny and knew the year of the destruction (and destructions of all his family). He tried to overcome destiny decisively in 1897-1898 and then in March, 1905, but he could not.
This book shows a history of his reign and a history of Russia through a prism of these predictions and, simultaneously, by eyes of main heroes - Emperor Nikolay II and Empresses Aleksandra Fedorovna.

Absolutely all lines of the book are created on a documentary basis.
The script of a feature film (and TV Drama Serial) "Emperor who knew the destiny" is written by me by present time also.
Synopsis «Emperor who knew the destiny» had been published in Russian-speaking magazine "Synopsis" (¹9, 2006).

Boris Romanov
writer
Saint Petersburg

P.S. I am sorry for my imperfect English.

___You can see also my article “New book about Nicholas II”:

http://www.petroprognoz.spb.ru/articles ... lasII.html

___and much more details in my article “Emperor who knew the destiny” (in Russian):

http://www.petroprognoz.spb.ru/articles ... -2006.html

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:39 am 

Hello Boris ;

I am Major Jesse Carnes. I do hold Air Force officer rank.

Please forgive me, Boris . . . I do not write, or speak in Russian. My apologies to you. I tried to write some of this in Russkie [at the end of this ENGLISH letter] . . . but I only have a Russkie TRANSLATOR. I am sorry, it is ALL I have.

Boris---I have been researching the lives and personalities of Nicholas Romanov and his Family for 2 years now [from original documents].

By the way, I usually ABBREVIATE their names as "NAOTMAA"
They were a FABULOUS family. I recently ANNOTATED 2 books on N.A.O.T.M.A.A. that were Originally published in the early 1920s by Lili Dehn and also Pierre Gilliard. I learned SO much about how LOVELY
Nicholas and his family REALLY were!!!

BORIS----You say that the Emperor had FOREKNOWLEDGE of is own destiny and also his own assassination ( and the assassinations of NAOTMAA ). YES--I believe in prophecy. I also am a PREDESTINARIAN and I am a serious Christian.

In all candour, I am enthralled by "Nicky's" gentle personality, and also the gentle, and philanthropic nature of Alix ( his wife) and also the generous and giving natures of OTMAA. TSesarevich Aleksey is my favourite. He was a sweet and lovely boy. How could the Bolshevik monsters kill Aleksey, his sisters and their parents? Yurovsky had to be demonically-propelled, spiritually to do what he did!

I am SURE that you are VERY busy . . . but, would you have time to reply to me, Boris? My email address is

jesse.carnes@yahoo.co.uk

---jesse

Привет Борис;

Я - Главный Джесси Карнз. Я держу разряд чиновника Воздушных сил.

Пожалуйста простите мне... Я не говорю или пишу на русском языке.

То, что Вы сказали о Николасе II, было экстраординарно! Так, теперь кажется, что Николас имел ПРЕДВИДЕНИЕ его собственной жизни, этих 2 войн, и также убийство его Имперской Семьи (в дополнение к его собственному убийству) в руках "Большевистских Монстров."

Я изучил жизни Николаса и Аликс и OTMAA в течение 2 лет. Они были замечательным, любовью, язычником, и щедрой семьей. Из того, что я читал, они были ОЧЕНЬ ВЕРОЯТНО серьезными христианами, которые Боялись Лорда Иисуса с УВАЖЕНИЕМ и любили Его как их Спаситель.

Я всегда ГРУСТЕН, что Yurovsky и его добровольцам убили Имперскую Семью 2 отличной ложью:

1. неприятность в городе Екатеринбурге
2. потребность в Семейной фотографии

БОРИС... верно, что ВСЕ вещи Предопределены Богом на Небесах. СМ. Книгу Католиков, главы 9, стихи 28-30, так же как глава 1 Ephesians, стихи 1-12, и книга Джона, главы 6, стихи 36-40.

Вы имеете время, чтобы написать мне, Борис?
Я действительно оценивал бы, что Вы могли написать мне.
Мой адрес электронной почты:

jesse.carnes@yahoo.co.uk

---Джесси Карнз