Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:23 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:45 am 

Life is so beautiful, and too beautiful for us to waste it in indulgent fantasies. Life is not a game, in which everything is under our control, and the player is the master of the world. Life is a real situation in which you realize that your capacity is limited and yet you fit in well with others and stand up to your task and have true experience and meaningful understanding of the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:08 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

life is a learning process and this forum provides that experience. i sense you've been thru quite tough times, people and places thinkinggreed. keep on sharing the questions as well as answers amigo. goodluck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:01 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

thinkingreed... it is now obvious that you are deep with so much vital profound issues as well ... thanks for your finest selection of topics.

As facing life... it does not necessarly one has to face troubles and agonies to speak out of life however, life is pretty sensed by the beauty it hides and value of meaning it carries.

It is through true contemplation that we gain a bit by bit daily experience. For me, life is my great teacher... I stand dazzled to the enormous ability it enables me to gain through simple and taugh moments.

"Life is the continuous adjustment of internal relations to external relations."
--Herbert Spencer

Libra.