Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:54 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:36 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

If God created the entire Universe including parts we don't even know about yet. The distant galaxies as well as the sub atomic particles, why did Moses make everyone believe that his focus was on Israel.

Even Jesus said that God is not an Iraelite. This may be the source of division in all of mankind.

My, how satan works in mysterious ways.

Evil is born from misinformation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:23 pm 

Do you believe in a God? Where does Moses say that God's focus in on the Jews. Are you saying this focus is ONLY on the Jews? And where does it say that Jesus said that God is not an Israelite? I do not believe that the Bible ever states this propostion-- that God is an Israelite. And if this propostion is not found in the Bible, then where would it be found that Jesus says such a statement?
Now I do believe your statement that misinformation can be an evil. And I do believe the Devil does work in mysterious ways? So one, like yourself, who says these things should be able to give me the verses in the Bible which supoerts your statements. If you cannot find them it might be because there are not there... correct? Now if they are not there, where on earth did you get the idea that they where there?
Just curious? God, I believe gets blamed for a great many things and most of which he never even said. Oh well, I guess that is another funny thing about evil, yes. And that is, when it comes out of our own mouth we call it intelligence.
God is good. It is man that is the evil...duh!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:16 pm 

Information and misinformation are just functions of life. The only evil comes from the people who act on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:52 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

To CliffordY - Thank you for your response. I wanted to see what sort of misunderstanding might occur from my statement. Let me explain.

I am 100% pro God and truth. My point is that the divisions in the world can be traced historically and Biblically to Bloodline Nobility. Of course one should seek to be of noble character but to consider yourself a Noble or superior by birth right is against equality and against God. Each part of creation has it's own significance. In the case of the twelve tribes of Israel, they all descend from Jacob who was the grandson of Abraham, son of Shem. Shem's two brothers were Japheth and Ham but the three of them were the sons of Noah.

Why is only Shem's bloodline lineage traced. Was Shem more valuable to God than Japheth and Ham? Of course not. This Testament is written from a single family perspective and it alienates all other human families. Even the twelve tribes have division because of the practice of vice over virtue.

I say that the Old Testament and the New Testament are contrdictory in the presentation of God. Moses speaks of him as a one on one personality, but Jesus describes God more as a design. His parables point out principle, that if followed, will reveal the true nature of God, that is something that I can prove. Much, but not all, of the Old Testament suggests things that are not consistent with reality.

If reality is the result of God's will then nothing can operate outside of it. The words of Jesus reinforce this but the stories of Moses sometimes seem to go against it.

We, including me and you, are all in this thing together and if we are going to do it right , lets do it right. Lets know without doubt what is real and what is false.

Imagine viewing the earth from the moon and seeing the entire human family unable to get along because of sibling rivalry. Each one trying to be more important to the father than the other. It's been going on for 4000 years or so now and I think it is time for it to stop.

I am not against you CliffordY, I don't even know you, but I am against whatever is against humanity. Lies, illusion, and fantasy are against human development and they must be destroyed by those with wisdom and courage enough to step outside of the box. Understand?

Now ! lets get it right.

[ Awaiting Feedback ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:25 pm 

Thank you so much for your explanation. I do agree with much you have said. I do understand the need avoid the divisions that take place among the siblings of our World. The hatred that seems to be promoted by people claiming that they are the chosen ones, whether they be Jews are Christian or Muslim or what ever, such attitudes so often lead to the worst kind of human turmoil. I do have some thoughts I would like to express, on some of your observations that you have so will expressed. But I have no time at this moment and will tomorrow post them for you. And I would like to apologize for my ‘duh’ comment. I was wrong. Sorry.
Take care.

clifford