Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:25 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: A story Begining
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:19 pm 

Okay hello everyone it's me Shadow's Echo (Or just Shadow if you like) and here's the begining of a story I'm HOPEING to write. (Hopeing because it depends on my muse if I finish it or not. Personally I kind of like it but... my muse has a lot of trouble helping me threw ALL th story and I don't want it to be half good and half horrible if you know what I mean)
Anyways I just want to know what you think any ideas , suggestions etc. would be ABSOLUTLY adored!!! anyways go ahead.

Untitled Story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He awoke to silk sheets and a subtle smell that reminded him of what was his and what was not. His memories like tiny grains of sand slipped threw his fingers and the future as much as the past was a blurry uncertainty.
He remembered smoke, blood and the stench of sex, odours not unfamiliar anymore. He did not smoke, yet there was always a pack of cigarettes lying around and although he was quite handsome he lived worlds apart from civilization, a hermit in the middle of a city.
He remembered not the outside world, save for the glimpse he saw threw the windows. Which showed only more buildings (skyscrapers he seemed to remember) like the one he lived in and he also saw billions of ant-like silhouettes belonging to people that rushed on the ground far below. It seemed ages since he had been amongst them outside.
How he had food in the pantry and brand new clothes in his closet he did not know. His life did not belong to him. At least not anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now this is just a begining and I'm not really sure where this is going to end up (I never know till the end!) but I hope that it's as good as I think it is!
Anyways that's all,
~Shadow's Echo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:41 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Nice! Very intriguing start hehe has me wondering. That is a good intro. Makes me kind of sorry that I won't get to see the rest and find out what happens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:27 pm 

Romeo: I'm glad you like it...
I MAY post up the rest (though I,m not sure) if enough people like it... (And of course if I get around to actually continuing it... Oh how I hate writers block!!!!! But the problem is I can't write what I'm thinking yet( I know what I want I just don't know how to say it)... I guess the words will come around eventually though...)