Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:34 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: romance
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:19 pm 

Romance help: What should I do? I have this absolutely perfect guy who's in love with me. The problem is, I'm still in love with my ex bf, who I broke up with a month ago after being with for 3 years. I know this new guy would be perfect for me in so many ways, I just can't bring myself to love him the way I want to yet. Please help.

Last edited by brennax on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: romance
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:43 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Relax, rock back and let nature take its course. Dont be sensitive and make decisions towards other people's feelings and needs. Love has a mind of its own and it makes you wise not stupid. Always remember as long as you start to talk to someone and they've got interesting personalities about them you will find some sought of attraction in them because we are all emotional beings and you got to understand that. If you love someone you won't be desiring to be with another otherwise it's not love you have for that person but an erotic affinity. One more thing, remember it's not what you like but what's good for you and it's not what you want but what you need. For the excitement only lasts until you get the specific thing that you like which is what you want but that which is good for you is what you need and the enthusaism of it lasts... :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:04 am 

I would suggest you to first analyze the reason why your first relation broke up and whether this second intimation will prolong or not.

Remember you have your life left with you with all charms and beauties. So never decide in hurry and rationalize your decision in this regard. Once you arrive at some point then don't look behind and go on with what you think is gonna better for you.