Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:11 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Harry Potter
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:14 am 

I love Harry Potter series so I was hoping there's someone here who shares my interest and is willing to talk about it :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:45 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Ah yes, the Harry Potter series, I am also a big fan, I was raised on this series... I know a great amount of hidden details and aspects of the series, and yes, I'd love to talk about it. :mrgreen:

"The sun rises every day. What is to love? Lock the sun in a box. Force the sun to overcome adversity in order to rise. THEN, we will cheer! I often admire a beautiful sunrise, but I will never consider the sun a champion for having risen."
Garth Stein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:11 am 

Great! :D
I became a fan about two years ago when I got chickenpox and ended up reading Harry Potter books 20 hours a day since I had nothing else to do and it was utterly amazing. It changed the way I see things and it's indescribable how much I love that world. I'm reading The Order of the Phoenix right now for the 8th time, I believe. I'm not sure, I stopped counting. 8)
Kon Freak wrote:
I know a great amount of hidden details

Like what? Let me see if I missed anything. :wink:

Post subject: I am a great fan
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:55 pm 

OHG so happy to see such great fans.....I am a total fan of the series. I have all the books as well as the companion texts. I wish there could be more stories of "the boy who lived" :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:24 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

*phoenix* wrote:
Like what? Let me see if I missed anything. :wink:

Well, I more mean along the lines of less known creatures, deep histories of the ones that exist, I became a fanatic about it for quite some time. And Ljone, actually... There was another book, about him between his break and the start of the school year, it was never completely written out and published. But if you have any questions, just ask me about it, I'm up for general discussion over any issue.

"The sun rises every day. What is to love? Lock the sun in a box. Force the sun to overcome adversity in order to rise. THEN, we will cheer! I often admire a beautiful sunrise, but I will never consider the sun a champion for having risen."
Garth Stein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:38 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

.............................. *awkward silence*

Come on people, can we talk about it?

Garth Stein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:38 pm 

I have a question. Why are you a necromanser? what is it about fantasy that attracts you. It's not real...can never be real...what is the attraction...why can't I get into it? What can you see that I can't? I want to see it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:16 am 

I like Harry Potter, look each left part... I collect. In last series there was a moment when it would be desirable to cry but I behaved.