Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:15 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: what to put in yearbook
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:05 pm 

I'm graduating and want to put something unique in my yearbook as a goodbye message.. you only get 256 characters, and most people use it to thank their mom and the janitor and their pet goldfish etc etc... without spaces and using as many abbreviations as possible eg: "thxmom!thkubob!thx2allmytchrs!" like that.. and I just want something witty and cool that's like "no thanks to anyone! screw all of you!" but something intelligent.. that makes people think... something that'll make me look courageous for using my space on it. something mysterious... any ideas on quotes? or anything else?
lol, thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:13 pm 

or something like... waiting and it all being over.. how people never really got to know me, and they probably don't care but they will someday...

btw, steven tyler said something at some awards show, about when he was little all his teachers used to hate him because he had a big mouth, but he bets they regret that now.. it was pretty cool, it's probably quoted somewhere, does anyone know it??

i should probably explain. i'm graduating, and i'm going to university to take mass communication, but i've deferred my application for a year to do an exchange program and probably travel. not many people at school really know me, they just think I'm some nerdy girl because I really focus on school at school and not the social aspects.. but people don't really know that I'm kinda crazy... and I really have never liked school, and I don't want to thank anyone but myself for getting through it. and all those other people, are going to be living at home and still so dependant, but I'm getting out there and doing really amazing things, and they'll all be really jealous of me someday, because they'll live at home and maybe do to university, then get married and get a job and that'll be their life.. and if they ever meet me again... they'll think how great I am and everything. lol... that's just me speculating, but that's what I want to say in my yearbook message, but make it short & sweet so I don't have to cram everything in there and not use spaces. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:15 pm 

andandand.. all those other people thank everyone, but they never really did anything worth being thanked for, and they all act like it was so hard and they've overcome so much, but my attitude is like, it's JUST school... get over it! and they all think they're entering into something so wonderful... but really they aren't, they're going to be living at home with mommy and daddy!!

I'll stop ranting now. hopefully someone gets the idea and can suggest something. heh