Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Quitters Quotes
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:21 am 

A lot of people say I'd miss show business if I quit. I'd miss some of it. Now it's the only life I know.
Loretta Lynn

A man desires praise that he may be reassured, that he may be quit of his doubting of himself; he is indifferent to applause when he is confident of success.
Alec Waugh

A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit.
Richard Bach

Acting for me is not a bad habit like smoking that I must make an effort to quit. I love acting; I love directing.
Joan Chen

After I quit my band, I definitely was so full, like I'm so full I could never eat again. I had that kind of feeling where the elements, like the touring stuff, were harder for me and I definitely felt fine not experiencing it again.
Jason Schwartzman

After I saved some money, I quit work and went to a local college.
Lloyd Alexander

All ballplayers should quit when it starts to feel as if all the baselines run uphill.
Babe Ruth

-

Looking for a Urban Outfitters discount, well welcome to Urban Outfitters discount .com, where our aim is to provide you with the latest and most up to date Urban Outfitters discount and also Urban Outfitters coupons available anywhere on the internet.
urban outfitters discount
urban outfitters coupons