Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:16 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:07 am 

Quote:
In love there is no limit; only a fine line that causes chaos and destruction when tread on.

Quote:
In love there is no limit; only a fine line that causes chaos and destruction when tread on.

CC Please.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:03 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Thats true for eros love and phelio love but not for agape(divine) love which is the love of God. :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:23 pm 

Hadn't thought of it that way, mainly because I don't believe in god. I shall consider a revision of some sort.

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:38 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

WHY? :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:24 am 

Why what?
Revise the quote?
or
why don't I believe in god?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:58 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Why don't you believe in God? :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:19 am 

There can not be someone up there, there just can't be. If there was a god, why is there so much hatred, poverty and famine, not even mentioning the world of war we live in. If god should be our righteous ruler, why does it, apparently, give him so much fun to mess up people's lifes. Wouldn't you think that, as a strong leader, an almighty one, he can cleanse the world of its problems?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:30 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

In spite of all the evil upon the earth God exist. For in the beginning God made all things perfect but deep within his soul he had different characteristics that he wanted to express. How would we know that God is a healer if there is no sick person, or how would we know he is a saviour if there isn't anyone lost. When you look away from the foolish inventions of man you'll see that to make the earth and hang it upon nothing, to make the way of the lightening of thunder, to make the weight of the wind and to let the tree sap return to the roots from the leaf before winter come. There must be a great supreme being to produce all these things. In order for there to be a creation, there must be a Creator and in order for something to have a beginning, there must be something without a beginning to create the thing with the beginning. In an finite world an infinite world doesn't exist but in an infinite world both exist. You my friend trying to comprehend the foundation upon which and how God exist by looking at the outward works of man is like a ant trying to understand how man made a car. The evidence is all around you, in the air, nature, life. God exist my friend and he has made man upright but they have sought many inventions... :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:44 pm 

No I think you are awfully wrong. And I also think that we can NOT have, and will NOT have the same opinion. Myself, I see me as person of science. I need to see something with my own eyes, touch it with my bare hands. Everything that exists has to be, and will be proven, God can not be proven, and that my friend, is the matter in which we fail to comprehend each other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:22 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Ok i understand way yuh coming from...do check my poems that i have posted and if you got any post yours.