Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:26 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: LOVE
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:44 am 

I WANT A LOVE QUOTE WHICH I CAN SEND TO MY GIRLFRIEND TO KEEP HER CLOSE TO ME UNTIL WE MARRY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:40 am 

love is not love which alters when it alteration finds. -Shakespeare :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:11 pm 

Here are some other love quotes...If your still looking they might be of interest.

You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip. ~Jonathan Carroll

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown

A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.
~Author Unknown

You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~Dr. Seuss

A man is not where he lives, but where he loves. ~Latin Proverb

I learned the real meaning of love. Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people, you can set your watch by them. And that's love, even if it doesn't seem very exciting. ~Sylvester Stallone

Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. ~Bruce Lee

[W]hen you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:51 am 

- It is impossible to express love with words, for love is an emotional state that can be understood only by the lover. (Fethullah Gulen)

- Love is one of the most subtle blessings that the Most Merciful One has bestowed upon humanity. It exists in everyone as a seed. This seed germinates under favorable circumstances and, growing like a tree, blossoms into a flower, and finally ripens, like a fruit, to unite the beginning with the end. (Fethullah Gulen)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:04 am 

My personal quotes on love and related stuff.

"The language of love is universal but you mustn't try to speak it."

"Don't start relationships of which you know the expiration date. "

"Love requires faith in love from both sides. "

"Love is not a choice."

"Love is love when the details don't matter. "

"If dedication is missing from love, it ain't love. "

""Love and Happiness contrast curiously: if you wonder if you're in love, you are. If you wonder if you're happy, you're not. "

Not sure if every quote is suitable for your goal :P

Post subject: Re: LOVE
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:46 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

These are three of my quotes on love and if you want you can check out other quotes i have posted in the past on it or if you like i can send you more if you desire.

"Though winter doesn’t go and the flowers don’t grow. I will come and get you, like a quick breeze and the swift movement of the water flow. If the wind won’t blow and the moon refuse to glow. I will come and take you away with me. My clear one, make yourself ready!"

"After her follows a sweet smell and before her the wind cleans itself. The odour of her entire combination is healthy to inhale and it is generated by a deep intelligence. Her ear is fair and her hair is clear from all unwelcome particles. The definitions of her countenance is comely although there is no existence of ugly. In her presence I have sight but in her absence I am blinded for there is no light. Furthermore she is completely bright!"

"Love rests in a bed of peacefulness and rises in a bed of gentleness. Love walks in a shoe of tenderness and sits in a throne of truthfulness. Love speaks with lips of mercifulness and proclaims with a tongue of faithfulness."

'By:Enoch Bernard.' :idea: