Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:24 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:30 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Does anyone love love? Why i am asking? I placed new topics on it and no one replied or asked a question. :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:07 pm 

me. actually I'm obsessed.

Post subject: reply to philsgirl
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:43 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Thanks for replying, anyway you are obsessed in what way with love? what do you perceive love to be/or what is your concept of it?? :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:09 pm 

Love is honoring and showing respect for all people. Caring for or meeting a need that I have the means to meet. Also the idol or the object of my affections in whom I choose to love and adore. The man that I love and am waiting for because he is the one I chose and must wait for even if it takes the entire length of my allotted time on earth. Even though I suffer longing and misery at times because I can't be with him, I hope that someday I will and I spend my days trying to improve myself so that I can be the best I can be for him if my prayers are answered.
Most people think that this would be a sick obsessive love but I feel it is a good and perfect love. I don't feel as though I would be losing myself in him, but that I have found myself in him, or him in me. Hopefully in time he will see it as well. 8)

Post subject: reply to philsgirl
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:55 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Marvellous perception you captured my attention by the acceptable words you have chosen. Oh i would love for you to check out my other topics cause you know that i am a writer anyway i have a question for you. Do you know that there are three types of love and one of it is timeless?? :idea:

Post subject: Timeless Love
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:06 pm 

Three kinds if love you say. Please elaborate. Thank you.

Post subject: Re: Timeless Love
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:15 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

The three types are: erotic, phileo and agape. Erotic is when you are sexually attracted to someone. Felio is the family love, for example mother love son and etc. Agape love is the love of God which is God which is also the true love. Love takes on two sections. Natural love and true love, erotic and felio goes under natural love because it has to deal mostly with natural beauty and not true beauty. It is also of the earth, time consuming and have an end. However, agape love is the true love which has no beginning nor end and is timeless. I suggest you pray for that one that it may find you. Feel free to ask me any questions i would be delighted. :idea: